Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's pretty much an indirect confirmation. This is how it always worked for the past decade. Volume releases shortly after manga return. Vol 37 also had a release date revealed few weeks before return announcement. Expect an announcement in the coming week
I get that's the pattern but to paraphrase
Killua before the Palace Invasion there is
always the chance the pattern stops.

So then you say it will definitely return
on x day but Togashi decides that he likes
Z day better and then the economy collapses
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I get that's the pattern but to paraphrase
Killua before the Palace Invasion there is
always the chance the pattern stops.

So then you say it will definitely return
on x day but Togashi decides that he likes
Z day better and then the economy collapses
Dont jinx it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I get that's the pattern but to paraphrase
Killua before the Palace Invasion there is
always the chance the pattern stops.

So then you say it will definitely return
on x day but Togashi decides that he likes
Z day better and then the economy collapses
There's no guarantee that this is the case.
There hasn't been any official announcement when HxH will return.
However it does seem likely to be returning at the very least before 2024 is over.
Today on the news Hunter x Hunter returns in September and the world economy collapses and it's all Mr. Sticky's fault.
Hunter x Hunter will return soon. I guarantee it.

 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah , Togashi just want us to enjoy the detours !
I know you are joking but I use this phrase so much it has become a way to excuse my poor focus skills.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyone started rereading? I think I'll start this weekend. But starting from the Chairman Election arc this time :hee.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyone started rereading? I think I'll start this weekend. But starting from the Chairman Election arc this time :hee.
I will start the weekend after. And I need good visual guides.

Does anyone have a Prince's arc visual aid?
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Started from vol. 32 since last month, I think. Now I'm around vol. 36. Btw, chapter 362: 'resolve' got so much better after rereading in my experience, it resonated well to the last part of chapter 394.
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Today on the news Hunter x Hunter returns in September and the world economy collapses and it's all Mr. Sticky's fault.
You better watch out for Zoldyicks.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You better watch out for Zoldyicks.
If it didn't matter for Cheetu I don't think it would matter for me. I'd be as good as dead!\|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Talking about rereads, 385 and 387 are some of the craziest chapters I've read. Prob this isn't the first time a mangaka pulled this off this but I never saw something like it.
 
Top