Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That would be some absolute deep lore there. She was only ever mentioned in passing, no? In a dialogue between Gon and Killua?
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
She was shown in the first chapter and also mentioned in Chimera Ant:

 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haha! She's like a scribble in the first chapter! 🤣
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Though I’ve noticed some have forgotten (or they never saw it in the first place, heh) that he did this for the stage play last year:

I didn't know I thought it was a new illustration
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Togashi really felt the death of author Kazuo Umezu
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Could we actually get more than chapters in a row?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,363
Gender
Male
Country
France
Could we actually get more than chapters in a row?
More than 10? I think it's possible(what I am expecting until we get a hiatus announcement). But more than 20? I doubt it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Top