Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

TheEroSennin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
49
Age
24
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's been a year!
I feel like Togashi did finish the next 10 chapters but he's still working on the storyboards for the 10 after them.
 

YuYuMoonXHunter

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
176
Reaction score
104
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Hey guys, is DDed here, so I had several accounts, but this is my new account here btw, hope you guys like it :)
Actually it was used a long time ago
 
Last edited:

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
frustated fans. lol.

So do you think the build up is done?. There's a reason why last chapter called clash, right?. I believe it's only Tubeppa and Luzurus side that have not been fleshed out.
I hope Togashi spent his time to finish up this mess threads. I'd have gone mad if I was him. January, please...
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
So do you think the build up is done?. There's a reason why last chapter called clash, right?. I believe it's only Tubeppa and Luzurus side that have not been fleshed out.
I hope Togashi spent his time to finish up this mess threads. I'd have gone mad if I was him. January, please...
Yeah, I'm curious to see how many parts "Clash" goes for. He's set up a decent number of them:

- the Troupe going after Luini and Morena
- the Xi-Yu (and Cha-R) vs. the Heil-Ly
- Benjamin and Balsamilco planning an attack on Halkenburg at his trial
- Tserriednich sparring with Salkov
- I know Rihan said he would switch his focus to Halkenburg, but if he hears what Benjamin is planning, he may refocus on Tubeppa (unless Benjamin is planning on using him at the trial)
- Sarahell planning to assassinate Woble (and an opportunity to finally see Silent Majority again?)
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Yeah, I'm curious to see how many parts "Clash" goes for. He's set up a decent number of them:

- the Troupe going after Luini and Morena
- the Xi-Yu (and Cha-R) vs. the Heil-Ly
- Benjamin and Balsamilco planning an attack on Halkenburg at his trial
- Tserriednich sparring with Salkov
- I know Rihan said he would switch his focus to Halkenburg, but if he hears what Benjamin is planning, he may refocus on Tubeppa (unless Benjamin is planning on using him at the trial)
- Sarahell planning to assassinate Woble (and an opportunity to finally see Silent Majority again?)
And Zodiacs involvement, or especially Mizai in this case.
Looking at that I think the black whale is bound to sink, and maybe the rest of the survivor will board Morel ship instead... While Beyond get picked up by Ging and Pariston crew. Assuming they're on different ship.

I almost forgot about Silent Majority because I believe we might finally able to see Woble Spirit Beast when Sarahell does her mission.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
aha over 70% of the voters had their hopes shattered by sensei
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol honestly I thought he dropped something in 2019. I’ll have to reread but I say the spring of 2020.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
Haha yes. I'll create a new one tonight.
where is it?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

aha over 70% of the voters had their hopes shattered by sensei
I was just one of the idiots ... I was very convinced that I was back in February last year.
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
BREAKING NEWS: HUNTER X HUNTER COMES BACK ON APRIL 8TH WITH NEW VOL 37 IS GOING ON SALE MAY 20TH
 
Top