Hangout - Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02] | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Zoro Zoldyck

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
kindredxiuxiu... You just got me in the feels mode again after watching that.

Just hearing the music makes me tear up ;'( sgh

I'm downloading the heck out of that video

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hi there everybody ! I was looking on this forum for that pic which had killua asking nanika to heal togashi then afterwards we get the scene where gon was just healed and enters the election building except that his head was replaced by togashi's...I couldn't find it here and I'm sure I saw it i hiatus x hiatus thread this last August...anybody has a clue where to find it ?

Edit:

never mind I found it ^^

Last edited:

donjack

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
please what is the songs in greed island (kind of violin song irish or celtic ) when it's in all this episodes 60 61 65 68 67 66 when bisquis fought binolt or asked gon and kilua to use the gyo to win the card for the first time

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Just sharing this nice & funny review I really enjoyed :hmph :

Part 1 :

Part 2 :
Her shameless moments are priceless :teehee

I miss the show so much :pout

Last edited by a moderator:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Hunter x Hunter's cast joining Puzzle & Dragon game

ANN said:
The hugely popular mobile phone game Puzzle & Dragons will start a limited collaboration with Yoshihiro Togashi's Hunter X Hunter series. The campaign is in part to promote the one-year anniversary of the Hunter X Hunter Battle AllStars mobile game.

Starting on July 20, Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, and Leorio will appear as new characters.

The game will also feature Gon, Killua, Leorio, Kurapika, Biscuit Krueger, Chrollo Lucilfer, Hisoka, Isaac Netero, and Genthru characters as gacha prizes and the Chimera Ant enemies Meruem, Menthuthuyoupi, Shaiapouf, Neferpitou, Colt, Rammot, Leol, Hina, Zazan, and Pike will appear in a special collaboration dungeon.

The campaign will run from July 20 to August 2.

The Puzzle & Dragons game franchise has previously collaborated with Final Fantasy, DC Comic characters, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Fist of the North Star, Saint Seiya, Hello Kitty, and Super Mario Brothers, among others.

Source : ANN &Haruhichan

Last edited:

magickirua

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I like those drawings, half chibi I would say. It’s good for the franchise to have merchandising, I hope Togashi can come back and never leave until the end of hxh, so that we could have a return of the anime in the next few years. I think that it was their intention but the back pain was not planned. During this time I've found a new "toy", that’s Marvel movies and all the series connected. But it’s just me waiting (or dying) to have the next HxH chapter ^^

By the way, I have created just for fun a video about Hatsu in real life, I hope you will enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gyi2UJiMBg

Kiba

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i was bored
tried to draw Kurapika from volume 14

Last edited:

Inspector fan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's really good!

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I stopped reading HxH until... Netero Jr. came on. Just because I had no time- but I wonder, has the manga progressed since then?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I stopped reading HxH until... Netero Jr. came on. Just because I had no time- but I wonder, has the manga progressed since then?
Yes, definitely, it's only 9 chapters but some heavy content chapters with some really interesting stuff. Yes you definitely should consider resuming :zomg

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Actually, rereading the manga at the point after the anime ending, we got a lot fo content since then, even if it were few chapters.
They are rather text heavy and to really understand what is goign on you cannot just breeze through them.

But yes, i agree, at the point it was haitussed you definitely DO want more. (shocking revelation my ass, really).

It still feels like togashi dished out more content in those few chapters than in 20 chapters in the early stages of HxH or other shonen manga.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
duh, a lot of world building has been done by then already

unless you'd appreciate the information overload early on lel

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I actually do.
When we only had the bad translation it was annoying, but now i found it intriguing.

I would love to read more about the newly introduced character who is responsible for overseeing the DC and human world relations.

So far, we have set up 2 very promising plots on the short term:

The princes' fight for the crown of kakin and the zodiac situation with the mole and beyond (and of course kurapica's hunt for the eys).

On the longterm, we have the calamities and the darc continent with don freeks, the situation between ging and pariston and (if we ever get this far^^) jairo.

I am really looking forward to the end of the year because i am fairly sure we will get a new chapter in 2015