- Joined
- May 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1,814
- Reaction score
- 3,995
- Country
-
He started at page 6 of 397 so its the same chapterHow strange this image symbolizing chapter 397 since this same image was used in his second tweet. When he posted it still had 4 chapters to go so he was sketching 396(?!?!). sometimes the scene reappears on the same 397.
How strange this image symbolizing chapter 397 since this same image was used in his second tweet. When he posted it still had 4 chapters to go so he was sketching 396(?!?!). sometimes the scene reappears on the same 397.

let it downSimilar, but not the same image![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How?He started at page 6 of 397 so its the same chapter
He said there are 4 chapters left when he was drawing the begginings of 397 so he counted that chapter too. He announced first batch was finished 70 pages later(3 and a half chapters), ending at 400. We havent seen any page from 396.How?
Thanks for correcting me. I didn't think it through and made a mistake in the numbering, thinking he hadn't finished 396 when in fact he had already finished and was starting 397.He said there are 4 chapters left when he was drawing the begginings of 397 so he counted that chapter too. He announced first batch was finished 70 pages later(3 and a half chapters), ending at 400. We havent seen any page from 396.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Most likely Wednesday, but it could be tommorow. It depends.When do spoilers come out? on the same day as Black Clover?
Yes there will be a chapter this week.Are we getting HXH this week? Is this a dream? 4 freaking years...!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Definitely legit. And yeah, a mod could probably make the 391 thread already.I saw some leaked panels on reddit that looks very convincing. Dont know if its ok to post them here though
Afaik there's no confirmed spoilers yet at least in the places I trust, It's waaaay to early and risky for leakers, especially for pics (in Japan they just got previous WSJ issue) even OP leakers don't dare to leak pics on Monday, they do a little summary or hints. Not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely.Even OP spoilers pics aren't out. If they are legit then I'll create a thread but I can't ATM. Shionoro could as well.
It's the same leaker who did it for the first chapter of CSM Part 2. It's someone who has access to the digital version. But yeah, I don't mind waiting until even more is out.Afaik there's no confirmed spoilers yet at least in the places I trust, It's waaaay to early and risky for leakers, especially for pics (in Japan they just got previous WSJ issue) even OP leakers don't dare to leak pics on Monday, they do a little summary or hints. Not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely.
NB I saw the pics mentioned above, but it says "unconfirmed".
Ah in this case they might be legit, I can't say, I havent followed CSM part 2.It's someone who has access to the digital version.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On WSJ new chapter will be released on 23rd October. The new chapter you say will be released this week will be coming from?Most likely Wednesday, but it could be tommorow. It depends.
This chapter released on the 23rd is this week's chapter that should leak before launch.On WSJ new chapter will be released on 23rd October. The new chapter you say will be released this week will be coming from?