Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
What a chill in the belly to re-accompanies the spoilers of hxh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who on Reddit can trust when they release spoilers? I say this because someone released a text with an unconfirmed spoiler and I thought it was strange. he himself states that the spoiler is not confirmed.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
so you guys are claiming in a week there will be a new hxh chapter?? :emobirb
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Who on Reddit can trust when they release spoilers? I say this because someone released a text with an unconfirmed spoiler and I thought it was strange. he himself states that the spoiler is not confirmed.
The info mentioned earlier on reddit came from 4chan which is anonymous so it's impossible to tell. But so far there's no confirmed spoiler yet.

Back then, there was a guy on 5ch who used to write a summary both for OP and HxH (it was usually on Wednesday or Thursday), usually he used to write HxH before OP's lol, but then he stopped writing spoilers, I don't know if he will come back for HxH.
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
The info mentioned earlier on reddit came from 4chan which is anonymous so it's impossible to tell. But so far there's no confirmed spoiler yet.

Back then, there was a guy on 5ch who used to write a summary both for OP and HxH (it was usually on Wednesday or Thursday), usually he used to write HxH before OP's lol, but then he stopped writing spoilers, I don't know if he will come back for HxH.
I'm sorry about my lack of knowledge. what is 4chan?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm sorry about my lack of knowledge. what is 4chan?
Don't be sorry, you don't have to know, I dont know much too, it's a giant website (very confusing imo), I'd say it's similar somehow to reddit but that works anonymously, for best description see here bc it's anonymous, you have everything there, sometimes legit but a lot of trash. 5ch is a similar Japanese website ( it was previously 2ch)
 

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The info mentioned earlier on reddit came from 4chan which is anonymous so it's impossible to tell. But so far there's no confirmed spoiler yet.

Back then, there was a guy on 5ch who used to write a summary both for OP and HxH (it was usually on Wednesday or Thursday), usually he used to write HxH before OP's lol, but then he stopped writing spoilers, I don't know if he will come back for HxH.
After reading a few things from the wiki and checking out 4chan. I think it's good for me to stay away from there and continue just here and on reddit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm just 25y behind ç_ç...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Erin and Marm didn't pay me in mead *wink wink*
Now that you came in this thread, sweetie, there's no way I let you go :sexyarf :handgun

Take a seat and have some coffee with us, dw we will treat you with the utmost care, <3 (Bring Oli too :nod)




Welcome to HxH section ♥
 
Top