This topic has been talked about a million times. If you really knew all the facts you wouldn't be making such dumb claims, do some research.
That's all i'm going to say.
I know it can be frustrating liking HxH and not knowing when its going to continue or how the medical state of Togashi really is atm, but please lets not get ahead of ourselves.
We just dont know in what kind of physical or psychological pain he is, and even if hes just a little lazy so what ?
I know damn well that i would too if i could.
I know that he is also suffering from anxiety of disapointing his fans so let him take his time to develop his plot and the drawings.
The latest chapter releases were all great so i got that going for me which is nice.
While Togashi draws the chapters it is probably actually Sheuisha who decides when to release the ten chapters.
They have Togashi do ten chapter batches because they don't want a hiatus in the middle of a volume because the
volume releases is where they are going to make their money.
This topic has been talked about a million times. If you really knew all the facts you wouldn't be making such dumb claims, do some research.
That's all i'm going to say.
Your comment lacks any depth/insight at all, or called it bluntly straight forward dumb, here's why. There is something to be researched? Mangakas are pretty guarded about their private lives. Like I think we still don't know who the author for Tokyo Ghoul is. All you have to do is to give me the facts here to prove me wrong, but can you do that? No, ha ha. Then what are you even talking about?
Since there is no facts to support anything, then it is up to people to predict/theorize/make educated guesses what they want. Which is what I did. You can don't agree with me. All I pointed out was Togashi's release schedule leads me to think he just works whenever he wants to earn a buck or two. There's actually nothing wrong with that, the manga is his and he is the grandmaster.
Definitely wouldn’t expect that lol. I imagine they just wanted to do the collab.
Here’s the comment they pinned:
“This project started with a collaboration using an anime theme song, but this time a big collaboration that transcends the boundaries of the anime theme song has been realized! We plan to continue to develop collaborative music videos other than the theme song series in the future!
This time, we are bringing you a video depicting the process of Killua's growth, accompanied by a song whose danceable sound and performance have become a hot topic."
As for the title, it’s one of the group’s more recent songs and they probably thought it would work well for Killua’s story.
And they’ll probably advertise the exhibition at the end of the video.
Definitely wouldn’t expect that lol. I imagine they just wanted to do the collab.
Here’s the comment they pinned:
“This project started with a collaboration using an anime theme song, but this time a big collaboration that transcends the boundaries of the anime theme song has been realized! We plan to continue to develop collaborative music videos other than the theme song series in the future!
Perhaps not. I'm not too worried one way or another. I'm pretty happy enough with the 2011 anime.
Actually the anime reboot and manga reprinting I really want to see is Beet The Vandel Buster.
There is an old anime of it and it's actually pretty good but if you feel like the 1999 HxH anime is "dated"
then you will very likely feel the same with Beet The Vandel Buster. However if 1999 was more your vibe
you might actually really dig Beet The Vandel Buster. The manga is by the same author and artist
as The Adventures of Dai which is also awesome.
Beet is very classic 90s shonen. So don't expect dark edgy protagonists.
But if you miss the adventure aspect of HxH then it's worth checking out.
The battle system is not very advanced however Beet has 5 unique spirit weapons
(axe, gun, shield, spear and sword) which he can switch between and also
he has friends and allies and they use actual team work rather than just talk about it.
I actually did not grow up on the series but found out about it because I discovered
that the writer of the manga is also the writer of my favorite anime movie: