Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, at least it's a japanese production. I remember really liking the live action death note movies. They were nothing like that thing they did in the states :mad
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, that's a cheap printing paper i wish it was bristol.
And if you look up close i didn't even bother to erase the lines of the head in the eyebrows XD
So yeah, it is a sketch for me since i didn't put hours on it, It's just a simple drawing.
And the original is way cleaner than mine tbh, togashi is an amazing artist (ppl nowadays don't seem to recognize it and meme too much)

I thought it was bristol because of the textured appearance. But well I was wrong.

I consider a sketch to be something between a scribble and a pencil drawing before it is inked and finalized.

and yeah Togashi is an amazing artist.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks for sharing that! Man I love togashi :love
Is it me or that last guy with glasses looks like a prototype Light Yagami lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
The descendants of Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio?

That's so classic.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So the ending that he discarded is basically what every other author does, lmao
I really hope he goes with that C ending or finds out one that is even more enjoyable for him.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
So that's only the ending if he doesn't finish it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Honestly, for HxH, the journey is much more important than the destination. Characters don't have clear, definite goals like "Becoming the King of Pirates" and there is no evil org or big bad to destroy. Kurapika maybe falls into this, but the story shows that he needs to seek what's beyond.

So the ending that he discarded is basically what every other author does, lmao
I really hope he goes with that C ending or finds out one that is even more enjoyable for him.
I don't know about this when we can't know what he has in mind. But I guess at least one of the MCs die.
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Honestly, for HxH, the journey is much more important than the destination. Characters don't have clear, definite goals like "Becoming the King of Pirates" and there is no evil org or big bad to destroy. Kurapika maybe falls into this, but the story shows that he needs to seek what's beyond.

I don't know about this when we can't know what he has in mind. But I guess at least one of the MCs die.
I'm always wondering if he really wanted to do that with Gon at the end of CA but maybe the editors were like "nah man, this is too much" For me, if that was the case (besides CA being a masterpiece already) that could've elevated it to a new level.
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmmmm..
I really really really love HxH
And i gotta say
I really really really dont wanna know the ending beforehand.
 

Lutv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
341
Reaction score
524
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
May God give you a long live, Togashi!
 

SanaNeOlm

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
366
Reaction score
369
Country
Germany
Go with ending C if you can Togashi! Fandoms are inherently toxic and pleasing people shouldn't dimnish the story YOU want to tell, which seems to be C. Let the shippers ship, let the heads do their headcanons but write it as you please.

For ending D: That's the ultra safe bet. Generic ending which tells us little beside Gon and the others having offsprings. If Togashi stops writing, i'll accept that ending. Right now, I'll tag it under good to know.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since Ending D has Gon live long enough to have kids of his own I wonder if ending C might have Gon die somehow?

Gon is very reckless and is constantly facing mortal peril. Who knows how long his luck will last? Especially without nen.
It would be interesting to see if Gon would die stubbornly and foolishly or sacrificing himself for his friends or maybe both?

Could Gon become a villain that Killua or Leorio has to destroy? Maybe but I doubt it. Gon is selfish sometimes but he doesn't seem the type to have
villainous motives. Especially not ones that would force Killua or Leorio to destroy him. Gon would have to lose all characterization and I wouldn't want that.

Maybe Gon just has a very uneventful but sastifying post nen life, fishing and then gets a parasite which slowly devours him from the inside out.

What if the last twenty chapters are the parasite consuming Gon until Gon is GONE!
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I get that togashi has a vision but it feels like if he anticipates 90% of the fanbase won't be satisfied then it's not a good ending? I kinda hope gon does get his nen back at some point though it doesn't seem like Hxh will go on enough for that to be a factor in the story.
 
Top