Vid is in the link.
That doesn't mean it's not a good one. If it's a bittersweet ending you'll probably have 50% of the fanbase complaining on why it isn't a happy ending.I get that togashi has a vision but it feels like if he anticipates 90% of the fanbase won't be satisfied then it's not a good ending? I kinda hope gon does get his nen back at some point though it doesn't seem like Hxh will go on enough for that to be a factor in the story.
nope a b c are not spoiled , its only D in case Togashi dies before he completes it.Wait, are the summaries of a, b and c anywhere? I just found the comments on the D ending.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i wish it would be slow, also I hope he won't change. I appreciate that Togashi made him an ambigous MC and I want him to stay that way.Gon can use Nen again, but his Aura Nodes are closed. He is just like a normal person because his state got reset.
I think he'll relearn to use Nen, but the slow way this time. He can call Wing and Biscuit for advice if he needs some.
As for new ability, it's up to Togashi.

"![]()
Togashi’s Q&A on “Iwakura and Yoshizumi’s Show”
hunterxhunter.fandom.com
![]()
Togashi’s Q&A on “Iwakura and Yoshizumi’s Show”
hunterxhunter.fandom.com
I have not seen it but if anyone is interested there is a review of the live action YYH series by youtuber RealLifeRyanAnyone here watched the YYH Live Action series? If yes, how did you find it?
He's a character who can't be ignored, but they'll have to come up with original moves for him if it's a classic 2D game. In Jump Force(arena fighter) he's not included but Hisoka, Biscuit and Meruem are playable.If this HxH fighting game doesn't have
![]()
then can it REALLY be called an HxH fighting game?
People who think Leorio "can't fight" seem to forget that
Leorio grew up in the slums of Brazil with Monkey D Luffy.
The man can throw hands. He's just slow at learning nen.
Also the panel technically says flick (as in flicking open the knife).
But I choose to believe it's Hisoka speaking off panel
realizing he just messed with the wrong doctor with a PhD
FOR PAIN!
Something interesting that someone found..
apparently in the 2011 series Leorio and Binolt come from the same slum
![]()
![]()
![]()
Am I the only one who wants a Leorio flashback mini arc?