Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Killua did said that. But destroying things seems more related to unfulfilled wish (consequences). Her main forte, I think 'only' involved teleporting or lifting curse/heal and then transfer them to another thing, or maybe to where who knows like Shizuku's deme-chan. My point is, I doubt she can granted any wish like Killua said, since it's a fact that she can not made something out of nothing. The fact that Nanika stole an airship containing the money and Gon only 'healed' and still bind to his vow proves that we only know that she can ‘transfer’ things in a range of ways, or so I assumed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

only 1 page today :verily
 

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Killua did said that. But destroying things seems more related to unfulfilled wish (consequences). Her main forte, I think 'only' involved teleporting or lifting curse/heal and then transfer them to another thing, or maybe to where who knows like Shizuku's deme-chan. My point is, I doubt she can granted any wish like Killua said, since it's a fact that she can not made something out of nothing. The fact that Nanika stole an airship containing the money and Gon only 'healed' and still bind to his vow proves that we only know that she can ‘transfer’ things in a range of ways, or so I assumed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

only 1 page today :verily
Maybe I need to remember you that Gon got conjured a whole ass working arm after his fight with the bomber, Tsubone can turn her entire body into a bike or a plane. Nen is way crazier than people think, I'm pretty sure nanika can do whatever she wants, of course we are not seeing any of that because it'll break the story but the posibility is still there.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Other than the range limitation for healing. I think she can do anything at this point too. The fact that Killua feels bad about it and is the only one who can ask anything without paying a price are the limitations in the story. But maybe in a way, the fact that it's exclusive to Killua could be seen as a restriction?

 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
So here's my question then, other than Milluki, the butler who asked for money and Killua who witness or wish to heal the bird, who else could possibly ever asking Alluka/Nanika for a wish after money incindent, and Milluki's computer (which may have also teleported from somewhere), I believe none. By that time Zoldyck surely already decided to lock her. As for the restriction I agree, since it was also the nature of Ai, but I don't think Killua himself ever tried to experiment it, Maybe he knows by some insignificant command that he himself is an exception. My point is I don't believe her power is omnipotent only based on those cases.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So here's my question then, other than Milluki, the butler who asked for money and Killua who witness or wish to heal the bird, who else could possibly ever asking Alluka/Nanika for a wish after money incindent, and Milluki's computer (which may have also teleported from somewhere), I believe none. By that time Zoldyck surely already decided to lock her. As for the restriction I agree, since it was also the nature of Ai, but I don't think Killua himself ever tried to experiment it, Maybe he knows by some insignificant command that he himself is an exception. My point is I don't believe her power is omnipotent only based on those cases.
I am confident that her family experimented with her power to learn the details. Illumi using Mitsuba is one example.

Also, Zigg knew Ai and might be the reason why Alluka got it.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
I am confident that her family experimented with her power to learn the details. Illumi using Mitsuba is one example.

Also, Zigg knew Ai and might be the reason why Alluka got it.
It's possible, but I doubt it because Silva himself seems to be unsure of certain rules and has to ask Milluki for details. But then again, it's possible that the experiment was handled only by Illumi and Milluki. One thing for sure that the last wish (before Gon restoration) was made by Milluki. so they definitely did not experimenting with her after the lock up.

Yeah, that Zigg x Ai x DC things could answer so many questions.
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Late night tweet. I was hoping he'd post this one eventually.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Volume 38 confirmed for September 4!

 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If the volume is on September 4th,It means we should get a new chapter soon...right?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes. New volume releases and his return are tied.
What I mean is that the next (1/2/3) issue of Jump should star having one chapter. At this point I'm not tracking what's completed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What I mean is that the next (1/2/3) issue of Jump should star having one chapter. At this point I'm not tracking what's completed
I think the same week as Volume 38's release week. Or a few days/a week before because of leaks.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Reminder, the last batch was released first before the tankoubon for vol.37

Ch.391 >> October 24th, 2022
Vol.37 >> November 4th, 2022
 

Toby_Temple

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
1,044
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Happy days!!
Hiatus coming to an end this September!!
:wtf:wtf:wtf
 
Top