I'm in love with the idea Silent Majority is Pariston's ability, or one of them under his sway. It makes too much sense and is too perfect an idea. Whatever else Togashi comes up with will probably just not satisfy my as much at this point.
I loved Morena's power and card game, but we are at the point where something has to give or the arc will never finish before his death... I reassert that the Black Whale will go missing, and show up derelict at Whale Tale island, or Gon will depart from there to find it, years into the future, and we get a kind of abandoned Black Whale 01 arc to determine what happened, mystery sleuth style! Up the tension. Leave us suspecting whether that baby corpse in the cradle is Woble... or some other random child. Let us ask whether those two corpses grappling each other are Hisoka/Chrollo or maybe Kurapika/Chrollo, or somesuch.
It would be cool as hell for me. I like those kinds of thriller exploration scenarios, where the real horror story already happened, the true threat is gone, but you want to know how it went down in the end, and whether the heroes made it out or are elsewhere...