Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Every time this thread gets bumped now I'm expecting it's official return.
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
That's definitely setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless you're fine waiting until this time next year.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll be hoping for 10+ but if it doesn't happen (most likely) I won't be disappointed. I have been through this enough :catshrug.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,590
Gender
Female
Country
China
my thing is, 10 are fine too, but please dont make like 3 chaps about the rules of a game that could have been explained Rihan style 😭
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
my thing is, 10 are fine too, but please dont make like 3 chaps about the rules of a game that could have been explained Rihan style 😭
I didn't mind too much in hindsight about Morena's game. So long as she's actually the main antagonist of the arc and her game and its contagion actually receive further relevance. For instance, if Chrollo was caught and had to play...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
421 is the safes guess. He is done with the 411-420 batch and was looking for the script of Chapter 424.
 
Top