Hunter X Hunter Reviewers Archive

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does anyone else besides me enjoying reading and watching reviews for Hunter x Hunter?
I know some might think it's silly to review something you just watched or read but I like
seeing what others opinions are on Hunter x Hunter.

So I want to compile a list of links to written reviews, audio reviews, and video reviews
and also to reviewers who do on-going reviews.


From Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc

https://www.youtube.com/user/jsplayground
http://www.youtube.com/user/savagewarpanda
http://www.youtube.com/user/Aeciius
https://www.youtube.com/user/ForneverWorld
https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeProvider
https://www.youtube.com/user/KingOfLighting
https://www.youtube.com/user/CapsuleComputers
https://www.youtube.com/user/RedspartH
https://www.youtube.com/user/N3xusBoysTV
https://www.youtube.com/user/BL4CKL1STxHUNT3R22
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFalconnPunch996


Written Reviews

http://www.lostinanime.com/search/label/Hunter%20x%20Hunter

http://psgels.net/

http://typenights.com/anime/hunter-x-hunter/


http://shinmaru.wordpress.com/category/hunter-x-hunter/


http://blog.hachimitsu.org/2011/10/02/hunter-x-hunter-01-the-start-of-an-epic/

http://thecartdriver.com/category/episodics/ongoing/hunter-x-hunter/
http://populationgo.com/tagged/hunter-x-hunter-anime-review

This list will up updated either when

1. I find more reviewers
2. You find more reviewers and post them below.

Rules for posting are simple:

If it's just a review post a link to the review.
If a schedule review then post a link to the reviewer.
 
Last edited:

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I watch both of their HxH reviews.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Netero I believe that I have subscribed to you on Youtube. You have some Hunter x Hunter videos correct?
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Netero I believe that I have subscribed to you on Youtube. You have some Hunter x Hunter videos correct?
My youtube channel is NJZanDatsu. Most of my video are manga related lol.
 
Last edited:

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

chei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
106
Reaction score
133
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow good thread! I spend all my morning reading up on these. I enjoyed the one from Guardian Enzo, it's so refreshing to see it from someone who hasn't read the manga nor seen the 1999 series before.
 
Last edited:

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
JZ!!! :derp

But yeah, I typically like reading reviews for stuff, most often than not they help me find things I may have missed beforehand and stuff, so I'll be checking these out
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
three new reviewers :)

Code Provider, Fornever World and King of Lightning.

They aren't strictly HxH reviewers. But I think Yorknew will be getting a lot of attention.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Any new reviewer out there? We should post the reviews here as they come. It will be easier to follow.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any new reviewer out there? We should post the reviews here as they come. It will be easier to follow.
Yeah, didn't you see that I posted three new youtube reviewers? As I said they aren't strictly HxH reviewers but given how much they seemed to like the episode I can see them reviewing for at least the Yorknew Arc.

Though I'm hoping to see more written reviews. \
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What is your favourite review?
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is your favourite review?
Lost in Anime.

It's fun to see the perspective of someone completely new to the series and besides they're also rather insightful.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lost in Anime.

It's fun to see the perspective of someone completely new to the series and besides they're also rather insightful.
He is a legend I must say
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like KOL the best..as a video reviewer...But Lost in anime is certainly the best reviewer... lol

---------- Post added September 18, 2012 at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was September 04, 2012 at 05:37 PM ----------

Heres another blogger to add. I have it on episode 1 though but he reviews a few episodes. I think he read the manga and watched the 1999 anime, but he doesn't come off biase ... i think... Haven't read all of the episodes reviews. =[]

http://blog.hachimitsu.org/2011/10/02/hunter-x-hunter-01-the-start-of-an-epic/
 
Last edited:

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^Read his comment on the last episode. Nice comparison, though as I cheked his posts, he didn't reviewed them all.
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah i just notice after reading a few of them
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
new reviewer added redsparthd.
He does audio reviews with some shooter game as a visual (rather than a blank screen I suppose).
He starts at episode 29.


Another reviewer added N3xusBoysTV
He starts off reviewing 41 then 47 48 and 49.

Another reviewer added BL4CKL1STxHUNT3R22
he has some episode reviews and other HxH related videos.

finally MrFalconnPunch996 is added.

Some of these reviews may not be so new to you all but I don't want to add a reviewer in
and then they never do another review for whatever reason.

---------- Post added October 22, 2012 at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was October 03, 2012 at 09:19 AM ----------

the cart driver review added thanks to Salce. :)
 
Last edited:
Top