Fun Hunter x Hunter video game announced

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's amazing how much we have lost faith about EVERYTHING that has the HxH name on it. I also have low expectations, but my inner gamer wants it to be a badass game.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why has everyone lost faith? I'm curious. I still have very hopeful eyes. Cautious but hopeful.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't lost faith it's just that I don't expect much from anime games lol. But I'm sure the game will be fun to play.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think the new Naruto games are good, Jump Ultimate stars (which has Gon and Killua plus Kurapika, Kuroro as support attacks), and 2 or 3 of the dragonball games are quite enjoyable.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I enjoyed the Naruto storm games, and I've actually been playing Storm Generation and it's quite fun. As for an older anime game Dragon Ball: Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury for the GBA are still two of my all time favorites lol.
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Those are of my like as well, but I doubt we have something like that. If we do it would be SO FUCKING AWESOME. Sadly we know so little Nen users >_>
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Um, if its coming out in fall. That would line up with Mid-Late Yorkshin episodes for the new series, boy do I NOT want an exclusively Hunter Exam game unless they do something really wild with it. Meaning we might get at least half the spiders in the game as playable. That'd be great. I am really hoping whatever the game it covers part of Yorkshin, but a Hunter Exam-Heaven's Arena game would be almost as satisfying. I guess it depends on the genre, for a fighting game I'd want Yorkshin since you could actually build a genre around that. But for action adventure, simply having the first 3 arcs could be really good too depending on how it plays.

You know a Mario Party styled 4 player Hunter Exam game would be really neat, but not for psp I guess. We have to think in terms of that. Still I am really happy I hope this means we get plenty more Hunter X Hunter games.
 

Vespertine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
13
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
now i gotta buy a PSP?

oh man...
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really asking me how the game will be and which arcs are in the game
and which characters are playable ofcourse
 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, this looks like what I was afraid of, Gon punching generic mc Hunter Examinee. I hope we see more that actually impresses me. The models for Gon and Killua look pretty good for psp though.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Gon and Killua don't really look like their 2011 anime designs. They look more like the recent manga art. Anyway the game seems pretty bland (a boring beat em' up probably), though the graphics are pretty nice.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have no real problem with beat em ups, it looks hell more fun then some of the other stuff I've seen in HxH games, though a RPG-ish type game next time would be nice next time.

anyway have you guys seen the scowl they gave gon in the game? it looks like he friggin busted out of jail or something XD graphics are nice though
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Both of them look like they're using Zetsu :D
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why is Gon doing Janken Rock on a random examinee? How does he have this ability if this game is about Hunter Exam???
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why is Gon doing Janken Rock on a random examinee? How does he have this ability if this game is about Hunter Exam???
I'm pretty sure that's just the punch's effect. After all, this is a game.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Strange, it looks the same as the Janken Rock used in the G.I. OVAs. Like same colours and everything. Odd.
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
I don't really care about the game(since I'm not a gamer) but somehow both Gon and Killua look much more older than they look in the current anime...
What about Kurapika and Leorio? Aren't they part of the game?
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't really care about the game(since I'm not a gamer) but somehow both Gon and Killua look much more older than they look in the current anime...
What about Kurapika and Leorio? Aren't they part of the game?
its just the first scan

and well the graphic looks pretty nice so far i have to say
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't really care about the game(since I'm not a gamer) but somehow both Gon and Killua look much more older than they look in the current anime...
What about Kurapika and Leorio? Aren't they part of the game?
It may be the angle the image is on that makes them look older? Or maybe the fact that they are '3D'? I dunno they look really wierd.
 
Top