Fun Hunter x Hunter video game announced

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
official website of the game has been updated
-Link removed because its somehow not allowed to post it here-


i still cant believe this game will have that a good graphic (but i hope it would be awesome) because always when i played games with my psp the graphic sucked hard
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well it is a late PSP game, so the graphics will obviously be better than any old game for the platform.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyone can translate the stuff on the website?
 

Tkae

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I love Hunter x Hunter but if there's going to be a game based off of it, I would not expect much.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HxH is one of those series where it can be easy to mess it up as a video game. There are so many arcs, factors, and types of combat that take place, capturing the spirit of it in a game thats also fun to play seems difficult. I want to wait till reviews come out or I get a chance to play it before I make a final verdict. Still I have hope for the best in terms of future HxH games.
 
Top