- Joined
- Jan 7, 2012
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 152
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I didn't see a thread like this in the last few pages, so I figured I'd make one. Since I love in universe and crossover speculation. I'll start it off:
Vs
Gon and Killua (currently) vs Naruto and Sasuke (pre shippuden or current Naruto) I don't really know since I haven't read all of Shippuden but what do you guys think, how would this turn out? In an all out battle (would the outcome change depending on the circumstance?)
VS
Meryem (post powerup) vs anyone in Dragonball/Z universe. How far do you think the mighty Ant king would get power/skill wise? My guess is Mid Saiyan arc he gets curb stomped by either Goku (Kaioken x1) or Vegeta (not full power yet)
VS
Zeno and Silva vs Hiei and Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho (Early Chapter black Hiei and Young Genkai)
Vs
Uvogin and Feitan vs the Toguro Bros from Yu Yu Hakusho
Thoughts on any of these matchups?
Feel free to come up with your own (from any movie/anime/etc), I personally love this kinda stuff. :P
Gon and Killua (currently) vs Naruto and Sasuke (pre shippuden or current Naruto) I don't really know since I haven't read all of Shippuden but what do you guys think, how would this turn out? In an all out battle (would the outcome change depending on the circumstance?)
Meryem (post powerup) vs anyone in Dragonball/Z universe. How far do you think the mighty Ant king would get power/skill wise? My guess is Mid Saiyan arc he gets curb stomped by either Goku (Kaioken x1) or Vegeta (not full power yet)
Zeno and Silva vs Hiei and Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho (Early Chapter black Hiei and Young Genkai)
Uvogin and Feitan vs the Toguro Bros from Yu Yu Hakusho
Thoughts on any of these matchups?
Feel free to come up with your own (from any movie/anime/etc), I personally love this kinda stuff. :P

