A new year, a new Shirou I nominate everyone's beloved cooking God Emiya Shirou from "Today's Menu for the Emiya Family"/"Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan"
I nominate Ōdanna-sama from Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi.
Powerful ayakashi, leader( Hachiyo) of one of the 8 regions of the Hidden Realm, many other powerful characters address him as "kishin"(ogre god)
(I'll let you discover Raiju's reaction); is an excellent businessman, running a well established and reputed inn, famous throughout the Hidden Realm;
and...THE WINNING POINT...ladies and gentlemen is that he doesn't find simple chores beneath his status:
, giving her
or running a measly fisherman job on the side, in order to
.
Now, here's some filthy mere fanservice to also display his creativity in disguise techniques. Take that, Naruto cast!
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.