Last edited:

This is why Speedwagon is a good optionNow that we do have a few campaigns already...
I doubt a hubby who already has a girlfriend or wife is a good choice.![]()



He died single cause he ugly... I mean look at himThis is why Speedwagon is a good option
![]()
![]()


...I am not a fan of jojo faces overall, i mean it's artstyle is quite unique...that's all!
I think it's just the hatHe died single cause he ugly... I mean look at him![]()
If single that means he isn't interested in anyone or has extremely high standards. Good for a booty call but not a husbando.Now that we do have a few campaigns already...
I doubt a hubby who already has a girlfriend or wife is a good choice.![]()

What about a dead person who is reincarnated as the same hot guy?I... I don't think a dead person is much better.![]()
More like Tamahome 2.0Kore wa Zombie desu ka?!
whoa~ i didn't know kyo sohma can turn into a kitty!Watch fruit basket, he the OG Male Tsunderewhoa~ i didn't know kyo sohma can turn into a kitty!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too bad he gets outclassed by every other male Sohma.Watch fruit basket, he the OG Male Tsundere
the one above all males tsunderes

@Hermit that's actually his only redeeming feature.
I'm not a Fruits Basket fan but:
yougotmeatGood luck fighting his twin tho: RIchigo vs OIchigocats
Nice campaign!
So true!! He was pretty rich, but as the great Tony Stark said "No amount of money ever boughtHe died single cause he ugly... I mean look at him![]()
Miaka names a cat after Tamahome.@Hermit that's actually his only redeeming feature.
I'm not a Fruits Basket fan but:
yougotmeatGood luck fighting his twin tho: RIchigo vs OIchigocats
Nice campaign!