Nomination Husbando Wars 2019 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It's time for a war, for revenge, to show glory of my husbando, I've been waiting a year for this after suffering that defeat in round 1 without even getting into the real goodies or a chance...


IT'S THE TIME
I nominate 9S form nier automata


this time I make sure they realise your worth nines and recognise you as a worthy husbando
 
Last edited:

Hana Maria

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
325
Reaction score
1,203
Age
24
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Good day everyone! This is my first time participating in a husbando war, and I am nominating Roronoa Zoro!💚😍😻from one piece!





 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You people bringing boys to a mens competition :bnah


I'll put this back on track with my man :tss
























I, Brandish, take Nishikata to be my one true love



For better and for worse

From this day forward

To hold, to hug, and to celebrate his greatness



To be just like the waifu he loves and deserves

I'll treasure you, and stay by your side






I do, I so do !!! :blush









Vote my husbando, Nishikata












200x200
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Like Nishikata too i will nominate a true Husbando

Ken Kaneki/Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul






















Kaneki Married with Touka




With his Family


​
200 x 200


 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top