Hangout Husbando Wars 2020 - Hangout

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
>Me being confident that Simon will make it to finals
>Me seeing the results

>Start questioning all voters sanity for really making a kid make it to finals and beat proper husbandos


SIMONNNNNNN WHYYY WASN'T IT YOU THAT'S IN THE FINALS
Salty, just how I like it :toc

Ofc I sortaaa agree, but I'm not surprised by the outcome at all. I think in terms of campaigning and appeal these two are roughly on the same level (for different reasons). Main difference is that Simon is from an anime that aired 13 years ago, which is like an eternity ago... so most people either haven't watched it in forever (even for me it's been 6 years or so) or don't know the show at all. On the other hand you have Tanjirou, who's the MC of the most popular anime in 2020.

So I don't blame people for recency bias, that's only natural. And kid or not, Tanjirou is a fine character, so maybe that's why I'm okay with this :XD just a teensy little bit salty
 
Top