Use this thread for casual talk about this event!
Nominations are open until the 5th of December
Last edited:
;_; I.m the only one who didn.t receive a heart react from marma ;_; talk about broken heart![]()
;_; a bit *pouts*![]()
Does this make your heart feel better~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We're waiting for you to do thatSo nobody is going to nominate idk... someone like Gugu?
![]()

I would if I had the time BranWe're waiting for you to do that![]()

You cannot spare a little time for Gugu?I would if I had the time Bran![]()

B-but its not a little time, quality campaigning takes a lot of time and effort. I haven't fully recovered from the last time eitherYou cannot spare a little time for Gugu?
![]()

Dayum, that last panel xD.Nominating...
Tatsu from The Way of the Househusband
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know I know, I was just playing with you. Lambu level campaigning does looks seriously time consuming.B-but its not a little time, quality campaigning takes a lot of time and effort. I haven't fully recovered from the last time either![]()

Don't forget to mention his waifu inspiring him and chanting his glory in previous chaps.I've settled on my campaign strategy:
> fanboy my guy
> lust over my man
> let my fanboy flow

but I will do my best , to write a little something to do a little justice to the best husbando
I ve lost hope though, I ve been defending his greatness for like the 1st war and never could crown him
.
Do your best, Marian will appreciate it!Honestly, Im really busy, i probably wont be able to campaign a lot, nor I am motivated tbh, timing is very bad too, for me at least.but I will do my best , to write a little something to do a little justice to the best husbando
I ve lost hope though, I ve been defending his greatness for like the 1st war and never could crown him
.
I swear this gets harder each year - but here we go!
Nominating Jinshi from Kusuriya no Hitorigoto~
awesome pick Marma-chan <3, Jinshi is a top tier husbando, and Kusuriya an awesome manga ! 
I'll try toDo your best, Marian will appreciate it!
( if someone knows how to extend time, plz share the secret, in my current life, days are only 24h
).
looking forward to read your campaign !