Predictions Hwa Ryun is Enryu

CountDookoe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
300
Country
Dragonstone
I have no evidence other than that Enryu can create life from Shinsu. Therefore to me a gender swap doesn’t impossible. Especially since he hasn’t been seen for how long after delivering the thorn. Plus they both call Baam their god. As for him being Hwa Ryun i don’t know why for sure, but I feel like he wants to stay close to Baam so he can guide him personally without being discovered. Another fact why this crossed my mind is that they are both called the most beautiful by SIU talking about their faces. Anyway does this sound plausible to anyone, it just a theory and I don’t have hard evidence.
 

AdityaG

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
69
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't agree, but do believe there is some missing link between them :)

I have no evidence other than that Enryu can create life from Shinsu. Therefore to me a gender swap doesn’t impossible.
I almost 99.999999999999999999% believe this would be stretching a bit 😅... it's "said" (though very likely true) Enryu could create life, but him changing his gender, to wait for 'her' god, doesn't seem to have a reason actually.

Especially since he hasn’t been seen for how long after delivering the thorn.
From fandom, "SIU is planning for Enryu to occasionally appear in the later part of Tower of God.", this is in trivia (without sources/references), though I believe he will appear either after Baam reaches 133 or before that, maybe for the prophecy.

Also, he didn't call Baam his god (I doubt he knew it will be the "25th Baam"), from what we know he's a "messanger of the outside god"

but I feel like he wants to stay close to Baam so he can guide him personally without being discovered.
He doesn't need to, considering he himself had the strength greater than the most powerful in the tower (likely; guardians)

But again, I do believe there is some missing link between the Red Witches and Enryu (the idea due to there colour), but also since to me, Hwa ryun is more like guiding Baam and his friends, forward in the prophecy, like there are the irregulars that can alter the fate 'inside the tower', yes guides can't mess with Irregulars their own fate can't be seen (as per current infos), but till now, it all seems to go all well, such a power, maybe just the wildest of dreams... Red witches originated from/after Enryu...
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
There's definitely a link. I'm expecting some such twist, but who knows.

Coming from the 'Enryu is really V' longshot theory guy.
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
That’s not gonna happen, At best, she could be an avatar of sorts, but that’s as much as I’ll believe. But red witches are definitely related to him in a way. Either created by him or descendants.
 
Top