- Joined
- Sep 23, 2012
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 282
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We beat a One Piece rerun guys!! Gon and friends are moving on up!!!
:O impossible thought that "One Piece" was second to noneJapan's Animation TV Ranking, February 18-24
Hunter x Hunter earned an 4.8 % Household Rating...surpassing one piece



Is no secret...Now we know why he's not always around, and what exactly he was doing off-panels...![]()


So true.Why would other mangaka do tributes for HxH 15th anniversary, when neither the WSJ nor the author himself seem to give a single fuck about it ?![]()
LMAO ! I know right! But still, I was just wondering : PWhy would other mangaka do tributes for HxH 15th anniversary, when neither the WSJ nor the author himself seem to give a single fuck about it ?![]()
when is/was the 15th aniversary??LMAO ! I know right! But still, I was just wondering : P
..and the chimera ants arc is closer... just one month from now
Chimera Ant arc starts on 21st April.there would be no delayed episodes..and the chimera ants arc is closer... just one month from now
-71( Scheme X And X Deal ) 17 / 3 / 2013
- 72( Chase X And X Chance ) 24 / 3 / 2013
- 73( Madness X And X Sanity ) 31 / 3 / 2013
- 74( Winner X And X Loser ) 7 / 4/ 2013
It's possible.With the flashback at the end75 is recap
.
Is that confirmed?75 is recap
maybe it's a filler episode with the flashbackChimera Ant arc starts on 21st April.
So, probably episode 75 will be Greed Island too.
I think you got wrong the numbers.Episode 75 ("The Victor and The Vanquished") has Tomoko Mori as AD (my personal favorite), so I'd assume it's either the end of G.I. or the final battle. But Mai Ishii is doing episode 74, and she's no slouch when it comes to animation either. The title of this episode is a double entendre, as it's written with some interesting homophones that both fit the scenario. It could be translated to "Madness and Sanity" or "Lethal Weapon and A Chance to Win."