- Joined
- Oct 11, 2012
- Messages
- 182
- Reaction score
- 298
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: hunter x hunter news 2013
I don't suppose anyone could get the C prize on purpose.
Hard to imagine the guy who writes the scripts for Pokemon is the same one who does it for Death Note, some HxH 2011 episodes, and now the movie too.Yuzo Sato (Kaiji) is directing the movie with Shoji Yonemura (Fairy Tail, Berserk, Death Note) writing the script.
I don't suppose anyone could get the C prize on purpose.
But also like you said Viz added the 2 part One-shot, JUST because its two parts. Look back at 2011 - Why didn't Viz add HxH to SJAlpha then? Alpha was out by the time HxH was ongoing again. That's why I'm HOPING they add it when it comes back this time around.
