Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
What's left in the manga and how many episodes it may take:
Razor's arc lasted about 13 chapters. I say it'll take 4 episodes.

Final Battle was about 12 chapters. Maybe some training would be cut short. So it may take 3 to 3 1/3

Ending the game took 6 chapters. This can be easily wrapped up in 1 episode, or if Madhouse was crazy, half an episode.
 

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
What's left in the manga and how many episodes it may take:
Razor's arc lasted about 13 chapters. I say it'll take 4 episodes.

Final Battle was about 12 chapters. Maybe some training would be cut short. So it may take 3 to 3 1/3

Ending the game took 6 chapters. This can be easily wrapped up in 1 episode, or if Madhouse was crazy, half an episode.
that is very fast XD (so much money will give the saga of ants?) I also believe that on the saga of the ants (MDH) takes things with more calm...
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In my opinion that's stupid. Why would you make every arc prior to the ants fast paced when it was already fast enough in the manga, then make the ant arc slow paced in the anime when it's already a slow arc to begin with.....

They prolly just want to get the ant arc in already because its never been animated so they can get their shit ton of money.
 

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
In my opinion that's stupid. Why would you make every arc prior to the ants fast paced when it was already fast enough in the manga, then make the ant arc slow paced in the anime when it's already a slow arc to begin with.....

They prolly just want to get the ant arc in already because its never been animated so they can get their shit ton of money.
I have to admit that you're very right but remember that the intention of the (2011) always anime was reach the Arch of the ants...But I still think that very fast and even worse is that (Togashihiro) is not doing the manga if the some of the ants of the manga I'd very angry if (Hunter x Hunter) passed the same thing that Naruto or return it to cancel going :nerve
 

DraMas26

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
219
Gender
Hidden
Country
Albania
I have to admit that you're very right but remember that the intention of the (2011) always anime was reach the Arch of the ants...But I still think that very fast and even worse is that (Togashihiro) is not doing the manga if the some of the ants of the manga I'd very angry if (Hunter x Hunter) passed the same thing that Naruto or return it to cancel going :nerve
I think the Ant arc will be fast paced as well due to how fast paced the anime is in generall.

I mean sure Togashi wants more hiatus time and would like them to take things slowly but they haven't done that so far. I don't see why they'll switch the Ant arc. Even in the manga the Ant arc isn't really as long as it seems, it's jsut slow paced because of the crazy long explanations we get for all the insane nen abilities.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think the Ant arc will be fast paced as well due to how fast paced the anime is in generall.
But this anime became fast paced in Greed Island, it hadn't been always so fast.

I think they will slow down in Chimera Ant arc. The pace they had in Heavens Arena would be ok, maybe it could even be a bit faster.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But this anime became fast paced in Greed Island, it hadn't been always so fast.

I think they will slow down in Chimera Ant arc. The pace they had in Heavens Arena would be ok, maybe it could even be a bit faster.
No, its ALWAYS been fast lol Its just that in Greed Island its more noticeable because they actually took out things.
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No, its ALWAYS been fast lol Its just that in Greed Island its more noticeable because they actually took out things.
Well, it's hard to tell what's fast, if you aren't judging by the amount of scenes deleted.

I mean, I know what you're saying, sometimes one just "feels" that things are going on to fast. But that's difficult to measure.

To me the pace was great during Hunter Exam, Zoldyck Mansion and Heavens Arena.
Then the beginning of York Shin was too slow, the middle of the arc was fine, and the ending a bit fast-paced.
And GI is fast-paced.

But then again, that's just how it is to me. Some people, like you, think it was always fast, and others think it's too slow and nothing happens (though those are generally people who expect other kind of series, with action every week).
 
Last edited:

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, it's hard to tell what's fast, if you aren't judging by the amount of scenes deleted.

I mean, I know what you're saying, sometimes one just "feels" that things are going on to fast. But that's difficult to measure.

To me the pace was great during Hunter Exam, Zoldyck Mansion and Heavens Arena.
Then the beginning of York Shin was too slow, the middle of the arc was fine, and the ending a bit fast-paced.
And GI is fast-paced.

But then again, that's just how it is to me. Some people, like you, think it was always fast, and others think it's too slow and nothing happens (though those are generally people who expect other kind of series, with action every week).
Yeah, those people are irrelevant though. lol I personally thought BOTH the Hunters exam sucked. 1999 and 2011. I didn't really see too much of heaven's arena, yorknew was fine up until the last 2-3 episodes and GI is just waay too fast.
 
Last edited:

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
why they will go fast in the chimera arc .. that's the arc that everybody was hoping to see...they will take their time making this shit and it's gonna be epic
 

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why they will go fast in the chimera arc .. that's the arc that everybody was hoping to see...they will take their time making this shit and it's gonna be epic
For me, It's not about going "fast" or "slow" but however much they need to put in an episode for not only it to be paced well but the story overall. Sometimes that's 2 chapters, sometimes that's 4 you get the picture. It's a rule by ear kind of thing, which is why I'm not working at Madhouse since that must take a hell of a lot of planning

While die hard fans call BS to anything that's cut, I don't mind if it makes sense and keeps (or even improves) the flow of the story as an anime. I've liked Greed Island's pacing so far in Madhouse's adaptation over the first anime precisely because of that reason.
 
Last edited:

leiatte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
312
Reaction score
232
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Every time there's a hiatus there's a rumor that he's got a disease of some sorts. I don't think Shonen Jump discloses that kind of stuff (reason for hiatus) unless it turns out to be life threatening (so you know they probably won't be coming back).

Drawing manga isn't hard if you've the resources Togashi has. Yes he has no assistants but that's his problem, not to mention the time HXH has been on hiatus far exceeds any reasons related to the pace of the work. Unlike the major hiatus during the Ant arc, at this point I don't see a particular plot issue. It was difficult to resolve how Meryem is supposed to be defeated but right now you can definitely wing it for a while on the new Dark Continent arc, and anything involving Kurapika would be fairly predictable too.
T
Yeah, I'm not sure if jump discloses illnesses, atleast without the authors permission. Though I do know that the author of d. Grayman, became sick a couple of times and went on a couple of hiatus'. Im not sure if jump disclosed that she was sick though, she may have done that herself
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Remember guys, the Ant arc is really 3 arcs in 1:

- NGL Investigation
- Ant Extermination Plan
- Palace Invasion

I think that NGL Investigation will be the fastest part, they will slow down to medium pace in Ant Extermination Plan and Palace Invasion.
 

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Remember guys, the Ant arc is really 3 arcs in 1:

- NGL Investigation
- Ant Extermination Plan
- Palace Invasion

I think that NGL Investigation will be the fastest part, they will slow down to medium pace in Ant Extermination Plan and Palace Invasion.
Tnk for Help :D
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I hope they go faster during the Ant Extermination part. In my opinion is the weakest part of CA arc, there were too many fights, like:
Gon vs the owl and the bat, or Ryodan battles.

The fights weren't boring, but they could have been told in less chapters. The arc lost momentum during that part.

Instead NGL and Palace Invasion are superb.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hope they go faster during the Ant Extermination part. In my opinion is the weakest part of CA arc, there were too many fights, like:
Gon vs the owl and the bat, or Ryodan battles.

The fights weren't boring, but they could have been told in less chapters. The arc lost momentum during that part.

Instead NGL and Palace Invasion are superb.
I agree that Gon vs Owl and Bat was badly paced in the manga by Togashi.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i really don't want any skips from the beginning ..i actually may enjoy some fillers if they made them with corporation with togashi
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
True, Its not like we have any rush to see CA arc ending... xD
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
folks you knew that togashi said in a 2011 crossover with oda..that he have 4 more stories after the dark continent arc:super
 

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
folks you knew that togashi said in a 2011 crossover with oda..that he have 4 more stories after the dark continent arc:super
Well that guarantees Hunter x Hunter will be around for at least another decade. :derp

I'm sort of glad that I only became a HxH fan last year. I really feel for all the people who have been putting up with Togashi from the start.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top