- Joined
- Feb 25, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi. I'm Ald... I guess I'm supposed to say some random stuff now about why I'm here.
I guess you could say I found this site and forum one day after a bit of rage after hitting the last page of an incomplete translation of a manga that hadn't been updated in about 2 years. I kinda forgot about it, until I kept running across more and more projects that were left incomplete, then came back to it and started lurking for a bit.
Finally after flipping a coin I decided to try to round up a group to finish the projects that I'd started reading and was ultimately irked when I couldn't finish the stories. Because I'm sure quite a few people feel the same way about various projects that have been left incomplete for various reasons for excessive amounts of time.
So I guess that's why I'm here in a nutshell.
What I do when I'm not spouting random stuff... when am I not?
I guess you could say I found this site and forum one day after a bit of rage after hitting the last page of an incomplete translation of a manga that hadn't been updated in about 2 years. I kinda forgot about it, until I kept running across more and more projects that were left incomplete, then came back to it and started lurking for a bit.
Finally after flipping a coin I decided to try to round up a group to finish the projects that I'd started reading and was ultimately irked when I couldn't finish the stories. Because I'm sure quite a few people feel the same way about various projects that have been left incomplete for various reasons for excessive amounts of time.
So I guess that's why I'm here in a nutshell.
What I do when I'm not spouting random stuff... when am I not?