I can count to potato alright

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Nana and her fail jokes :teehee :derp
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

dang i forgot about this thread ..again
ipsy dipsy zippity zoo :mootastic
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Gumi~ :glomp

How's the life of an artist treating you? still doing photography?
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

bobitello bobstravicci :yay
i was doing great actually but now that school has started i cant work at all . only on some weekends .i dont feel like doing art though ,just pretty generic market stuff
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Well I guess you gotta focus; is this your final year of uni?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Gumiiiiiiii! Missed you, gorgeous. :hug
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Well I guess you gotta focus; is this your final year of uni?
last year ? :toc i have 2 more except this one .im on 8th year -2nd class ,im going for a world record :arf
Gumiiiiiiii! Missed you, gorgeous. :hug
hey adi-chan where have you been \o/ missed you too
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

8th year? :blink dude what are you studying?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

8th year. o.o
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

im studying cinema ,its a normal 4 year study . i just happened to repeat 1st class 3 times ,then suspended for a year ,then repeated 2nd class 3 times :blush now its my 4th year on 2nd class
my problem is nonattendance though , if i can go to school whole year i can finish it no problem
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

Oh wow. And I thought I'll have it going. Good luck! :hug
 

Kanbaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
74
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I AM GORGEOUS

People were gossiping about you in the FF >_> And I just thought it'd be nice to introduce myself.
As we share quite a lot in common apparently >_>

Like living in the same city, and repeating the 1st year 3 times.
( but it's only my 2nd time in 2nd year :/ )

and being fellow Shin Angyo Onshi fans

so, hi :D
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
hey you
welcome to MH and more importantly ,my thread
what are you studying ? i can teach you a lot about how to fail a class in a profound way

its always a pleasure meeting a fellow Shin Angyo Onshi fan ,it doesnt happen very often around here . much appreciated
 

Kanbaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
74
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Material Sciences and Engineering
/the only girl in the entire program Dx

There's this course I took and failed without even seeing the lecturer's face at all! Can you beat that?
/lol, what are we competing here xD

Shin Angyo Onshi is a hidden treasure. Not everyone knows of its true value :3
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
There's this course I took and failed without even seeing the lecturer's face at all! Can you beat that?
/lol, what are we competing here xD
huh ,i've already done that in highschool :hip
one year i became the department chief's assistant in class and became very friendly out of school . at one point it was certain that i was gonna fail that year , we had a talk with the chief ,he said he was gonna go out if his way to help me pass that year , all i had to do was going to school . i never went to school after that talk :shin i have pride in my failing skills ,its like the best thing i can do :ohaielmo
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Shin, how's the photography stuff going? have you taken part in any new projects lately?
 
Top