- Joined
- Mar 31, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi,
I've tried the subscription. For some manga like One piece or Skip Beat it works. But for some like Bakuman or Bleach it doesn't work. Maybe I'm the only one. The web page somehow stay like that even if I click again and again to subscribe, after a while it lead me to a blank page.
It's weird because it's selective? depend on the manga...
Is it just me?
I've tried the subscription. For some manga like One piece or Skip Beat it works. But for some like Bakuman or Bleach it doesn't work. Maybe I'm the only one. The web page somehow stay like that even if I click again and again to subscribe, after a while it lead me to a blank page.
It's weird because it's selective? depend on the manga...

Is it just me?