Nov 20, 2008 #1 Vangelis Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2008 Messages 438 Reaction score 17 Gender Male Country I don't know if this to be a bug or not, but... I did want posting in a thread but i can't: Don't have problems with my translation board, but this ... T_T PD: I'm sorry for my english
I don't know if this to be a bug or not, but... I did want posting in a thread but i can't: Don't have problems with my translation board, but this ... T_T PD: I'm sorry for my english
Nov 21, 2008 #2 kirimi MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,602 Reaction score 3,206 Gender Female Country Are you trying to post in the Download Archive? Currently, we've kept the archives for storing all the old forum posts. Please make use of the new MH backend to post your translations. Start here! Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
Are you trying to post in the Download Archive? Currently, we've kept the archives for storing all the old forum posts. Please make use of the new MH backend to post your translations. Start here!