Support I have problems to view this page.

V-3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
41
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hi, I have problems to view this page. In particular, the fan art section. I can not see the images. Can someone help me?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Can you link me to which page exactly?

But let me take a guess, by fan art section you mean the photoplog (image gallery)?
If so, are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? IE is known to cause a lot of problems when browsing, particularly because it doesn't use the usual set of "rules" for sites (codings, css, etc).

MangaHelpers is not optimized for IE in general. I suggest if you're using IE, change to a better browser. We recommend Firefox. If not, others like Safari, Opera or Google Chrome will suffice :)
 

V-3

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
41
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Can you link me to which page exactly?

But let me take a guess, by fan art section you mean the photoplog (image gallery)?
If so, are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? IE is known to cause a lot of problems when browsing, particularly because it doesn't use the usual set of "rules" for sites (codings, css, etc).

MangaHelpers is not optimized for IE in general. I suggest if you're using IE, change to a better browser. We recommend Firefox. If not, others like Safari, Opera or Google Chrome will suffice :)
Thank you so much. I used Internet Explorer, but I followed your advice and installed Firefox. Now it works great.

Thanks, really
 
Top