Question - I have some questions. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question I have some questions.

Otakuch

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
If I post reply to old chapter discussions would I get ban?
If I create old chapter discussion that manga is already publishing like (Black clover chapters discussions starts at 98s at it goes as 244, If I create discussion post which is under 98th ch. Would I get ban?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I post reply to old chapter discussions would I get ban?
If I create old chapter discussion that manga is already publishing like (Black clover chapters discussions starts at 98s at it goes as 244, If I create discussion post which is under 98th ch. Would I get ban?
You can reply to past chapter threads if you have something to add, that's not a problem.
In terms of older chapters that don't have discussion threads, I'd say you can discuss it in the Hangout thread [HERE].

Otakuch

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
You can reply to past chapter threads if you have something to add, that's not a problem.
In terms of older chapters that don't have discussion threads, I'd say you can discuss it in the Hangout thread [HERE].
Not just for the BC, then I'd discuss other series in Hangout Threads as well.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not just for the BC, then I'd discuss other series in Hangout Threads as well.
Most (if not all) manga series here that have a forum also have their own hangout threads, which you can use to discuss old chapters that don't have discussion threads.
For series without forums (and therefore no hangout threads), you can simply note in your posts which past chapter you're referring to.

Discussion for series are to remain in their individual forums and/or series threads.