- Joined
- Jun 29, 2015
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello!
I'm Shuume, a fresh graduate of Japanese and long term procrastinator. Currently I'm experiencing fresh grad blues, I have a very basic history in translation from a class taken alongside my major, but I really need to kick my own ass into getting started properly as it's a career I'm desperate to break into.
I hope you guys will help kick my ass too (figuratively, please)!
I'm Shuume, a fresh graduate of Japanese and long term procrastinator. Currently I'm experiencing fresh grad blues, I have a very basic history in translation from a class taken alongside my major, but I really need to kick my own ass into getting started properly as it's a career I'm desperate to break into.
I hope you guys will help kick my ass too (figuratively, please)!