I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. | Page 51 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

• Slap mosquitoes

• Touch da nose

• I'd like a pause

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's nothing compared on how much I always take to reply in general so, don't worry at all Nii :Haha

Oooh that sounds cute and fun! And how was the movie for you two? :zomg I have been considering going to check it on the cinema too.

Haven't gone to the movies since... before the covid started (last movie I watched was IT part II, iirc), and with a friend we're planning to go watch the Jujutsu movie. It's rare for anime movies to be around here, and we tried to watch both the BnHa and the Kimetsu one but both got cancelled because of the pandemic :emocat (so let's see if this one makes it).

Also I'm very glad you're more relaxed, and well, keep using well that free time!

Furudate has a lot of material for new extras really, considering the large cast and the new teams and different jobs around.
Also yes! That match in the manga had the best art in my opinion, in terms of how many creative metaphors were used. Kenma vs Hinata let's go"
I took a bit longer this time haha... 😅

Movie was pretty enjoyable for the most part. A bit too long in my eyes, like it could've been cut down by 30 mins or so, but in general I liked the style and how it was more of a detective movie with superhero vibes :3 You watched it too?

Oh we actually watched the Jujutsu movie too :XD Pretty good adaptation, nothing to complain about. But the really hype stuff comes Season 2, so that's what I'm really looking forward to. How did you like the movie? (also yes, the pandemic sucks...)

Yes, exactly! I hope they'll announce Furudate working on something new after this oneshot, would really like to see the author returning in some way. Haikyuu's been over for almost 2 years now, so here's hoping xD
Totally agreed about the art btw, some of that stuff was just incredible. If done well I think it could maybe even surpass vs Shiratorizawa, but that's gonna be a huge hurdle for the anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And some good news I just saw :3

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
showed up in my tl @revo :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---