Question If Accelerator Climbed The Tower

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I just had an interesting thought.What if Accelerator





pre headshot version, after Touma defeated him,but before meeting Last Order.He was by ROB transported to the Tower just few minutes after Baam met Yuri and started climbing the Tower.Accelerator is obviously angry but Headon informs him that if he climbs the tower maybe he can return to his home.So Accelerator started climbing the Tower at the same time as Baam.How do you think the plot changes.Do you think he will join Baam,Khun and others?Or will he act lonewolf?He will be an irregular,will he even hide it?Knowing him he will probably flaunt it?I think he may sympathise with Baam and others.


@Jammin @Demonspeed


​
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not exactly a To Aru expert but Accelerator's abilities are really good against "normal things". But once he got into like spells and stuff not sure what he's supposed to do against that. Feel like the weirder the power is the more vulnerable he would be to it.

Storywise I don't actually like Accelerator as a character very much. So I'm not sure how I would feel about the changes inserting him would bring.

He would definitely antagonize everyone right away. I don't think think he'd sympathize with anyone especially not if he hadn't been injured yet. Until that happens he's sort of a raging psycho. So maybe FUG would latch onto him? He seems like their sort of douche to me.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not exactly a To Aru expert but Accelerator's abilities are really good against "normal things". But once he got into like spells and stuff not sure what he's supposed to do against that. Feel like the weirder the power is the more vulnerable he would be to it.

Storywise I don't actually like Accelerator as a character very much. So I'm not sure how I would feel about the changes inserting him would bring.

He would definitely antagonize everyone right away. I don't think think he'd sympathize with anyone especially not if he hadn't been injured yet. Until that happens he's sort of a raging psycho. So maybe FUG would latch onto him? He seems like their sort of douche to me.
He had good character development though,but yeah at first he will be antagonistic towards everyone.

Accelerator as a Slayer of Fug :XD now that's something I didn't expect.

Point to note Accelerator could manipulate spells later,so I don't think spells will be much problem to him.


I really want Accelerator to meet White though,it will be hilarious.Both has white hair(or in Accelerator's case albino),both had crazy sadistic personality,at least Accelerator till wwiii had.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He had good character development though,but yeah at first he will be antagonistic towards everyone.

Accelerator as a Slayer of Fug :XD now that's something I didn't expect.

Point to note Accelerator could manipulate spells later,so I don't think spells will be much problem to him.


I really want Accelerator to meet White though,it will be hilarious.Both has white hair(or in Accelerator's case albino),both had crazy sadistic personality,at least Accelerator till wwiii had.
I don't think he'd get that far though. Feel like he'd just piss off rankers until he finds somebody that would stomp him into dust. FUG would have to save him from himself.

But like I said I'm not an expert on his powers. And I do think there are characters who could come into the ToG universe and just stomp everything in it and do whatever they want to. Like Shiratori could do that. Probably easily. I just don't think of him as being anywhere close to that OP.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't think he'd get that far though. Feel like he'd just piss off rankers until he finds somebody that would stomp him into dust. FUG would have to save him from himself.

But like I said I'm not an expert on his powers. And I do think there are characters who could come into the ToG universe and just stomp everything in it and do whatever they want to. Like Shiratori could do that. Probably easily. I just don't think of him as being anywhere close to that OP.
Actually powerwise I don't think anyone apart from maybe Phanta will be a problem to him.

I mean in the novel to save Last Order he slowed the rotation of the earth for 5 minutes indicating he could have destroyed the planet if he wanted.Also his defence was pretty good,he survived an attack that would have destroyed Eurasia continent without his vector shield.He did the rotation feat while in his nerfed state as it was his post headshot version.

Point to note each of the tower is North America continent sized.Best feat that we saw is Enryuu killing the Guardian which damaged the floor.


The thing is I don't see him going against everyone.I mean if anyone picks a fight with him,he will destroy them no doubt.Sometimes he may help others if he feels like.But otherwise he will be neutral, exactly like Urek.Now that I think about he may join Urek's organization,both he and the organisation wants to leave the tower.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh, see here's the problem with his ability. It's great against your beam battle type stuff. Like he'd be really strong against Yuri or Urek most likely. The issue is when he hits like wave controller stuff. Stuff that can't be redirected physically. Like reverse flow control. I'm not sure what he has in his kit that can deal with that.

Could he develop shinsoo resistance? Maybe. But with his personality he'd probably be dead long before then.

He's one of those odd characters where you insert him into like the Naruto universe and he destroys all the "strong" stuff but ordinary useless genjutsu becomes his kryptonite.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Either he falls under Baam's charm or he becomes a lone wolf. He would need to get beaten before coming to his senses and no Regular would be able to do it.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
The most intriguing/hyped ToG thread for ToG mods isn't based on a ToG character.

No, no, the series is doing fine, seriously.




Anyways, I guess this guy named in the titular Accelerator title? If one wanted to see what he's about...?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The most intriguing/hyped ToG thread for ToG mods isn't based on a ToG character.

No, no, the series is doing fine, seriously.
When Androssi and Yuri are sidelined in favor of cute animal people and FUG edgelords this is what you get.:catshrug

Anyways, I guess this guy named in the titular Accelerator title? If one wanted to see what he's about...?
One either googles "To Aru Accelerator" or one alternatively watches well pretty much any To Aru series. But To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator is his anime. Which is quite good. I reccomend any of it with the exception of Index season 3 which sucks pretty hard. Don't watch that.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The most intriguing/hyped ToG thread for ToG mods isn't based on a ToG character.

No, no, the series is doing fine, seriously.




Anyways, I guess this guy named in the titular Accelerator title? If one wanted to see what he's about...?
You should see Index Season 1 and Season 2 first.

Then Accelerator Anime, otherwise you will not understand anything of it.

Also there are 3 seasons of Railgun anime.
 
Top