If Luffy will use weapon in future... What it will be???

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think Luffy will use or needs a signature weapon, he is basically a weapon now thanks to haki. Luffy would look awkward with a sword, which is Zoro's thing. Pistols isn't for him either as he prefers hand-to-hand combat, Usopp and Frankie would do better with pistols or its variants (like Usopp's slingshot). Luffy isn't about killing people, so no weapons like Whitebeard's.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But Whitebeard HAD a weapon. It's called Bisento if I recall properly.
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he meant luffy won't have any weapon like Whitebeard's weapon :amuse

Looking back at the posts from the original thread, I basically said the same thing a year ago as I said just two weeks ago. Almost word for words at parts. It's funny how my logic doesn't change :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And are you proud of that? HUH!??

And oh well, I misunderstood. :P I think there is nothing more to say to this thread anyway. Surprised this has 9 pages and the chapter discussion doesn't reach even this number. How sad. T_T
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's four pages for me. This thread has at least a year of posts while the chapter thread has like, two days or three. Might have had more if spoiler periods were longer.


Anyway, if it counts, Luffy does use a weapon: himself. He's like a damn slingshot and now, like a hammer/club thanks to Haki. Not to mention, his rubber fingers can create a decent shield like it did against Arlong when he tried to stab Luffy with his nose. Too bad Luffy can't detach a part of his body, he'd be a great rope too. xD
 

Rosebullet Teacher

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
People are right Luffy is a straight weapon anything external would break long before he did. Wildest i could think is Gear 3rd Luffy wielding a sea king bone but only for use on super giants

FuS
 
Top