Fun If Togashi wrote _________

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How other mangas would be if Togashi would be the writer?

If Togashi wrote One Piece, half of Luffy's crew would be death. If Togashi wrote Naruto fights wouldn't pull Sharingan every time :P

And stuff like that. Try to don't bash other authors, just have fun.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Togashi wrote Dragon Ball, it would actually live up to it's reputation.
If Togashi wrote One Piece, it would not be so formulaic going island to island and the One Piece would probably be a trap that would kill everyone brutally.
If Togashi wrote Naruto, people wouldn't hate Sasuke so much.
If Togashi wrote Bleach, oh wait he already did, it's called YuYu Hakusho.
If Togashi wrote Reborn, people would actually die.
If Togashi wrote JoJo's Bizarre Adventure it wouldn't be all that different than Araki's other than the fact it would have ended ages ago.
If Togashi wrote Pokemon, the monsters would actually kill people and it would be about animal cruelty and the darkness of humanity.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
if togashi wrote any manga it will definitely not be in advanced chapters

 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If Trollgashi wrote Bleach, Aizen would be renamed as Pariston Hill. :ohaielmo
If Togashi wrote Konjiki no Gash, Gash would be the last demon stading for real.
 

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I just joined so I could post in this fun thread :^_^

If Togashi wrote Dragon Ball, the manga wouldn't be past the Android Saga yet.

If Togashi wrote Bleach, I would actually read/watch it.

If Togashi wrote Inuyasha, Naraku wouldn't be such a two dimensional villain.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh Jesus, I couldn't imagine Togashi writing Konjiki no gash. as a matter of fact, I like and respect togashi as an author very much, but as much as certian things could be improved, I can't seriously imagine liking some of the series I like if he wrote it.

I would be interested to see how it'd be if Togashi wrote for to aru majutsu no inde- ok, thats not a manga but I kinda think it suits him a bit and he could really raise some hell and by that, I of course mean the struggle between science and magic. If Togashi wrote one piece, it'd definetly be a much more grim pirate world, and admittingly that is a tad interesting... If Togashi wrote animal land..then...fuck... that'd pretty much just turn into "how the world burns"... acctually thats how I see alot of "what ifs" for togashi, period.

but thats why we love him! XD
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh Jesus, I couldn't imagine Togashi writing Konjiki no gash. as a matter of fact, I like and respect togashi as an author very much, but as much as certian things could be improved, I can't seriously imagine liking some of the series I like if he wrote it.

I would be interested to see how it'd be if Togashi wrote for to aru majutsu no inde- ok, thats not a manga but I kinda think it suits him a bit and he could really raise some hell and by that, I of course mean the struggle between science and magic. If Togashi wrote one piece, it'd definetly be a much more grim pirate world, and admittingly that is a tad interesting... If Togashi wrote animal land..then...fuck... that'd pretty much just turn into "how the world burns"... acctually thats how I see alot of "what ifs" for togashi, period.

but thats why we love him! XD
The thing is if Togashi wrote certain series I don't think it would be better or worse but actually a completely different series.
 

Chrollo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
If togashi wrote almost anything (that I know of) it would be better :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tower of God. He needs to writes Tower of God. Thousand characters would die more quick, but I think it would more and less the same :O
 

ish3

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
455
Reaction score
143
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some of these are cliche a bit so I'm gonna switch it up a tad bit.
I really want to say if Togashi wrote Berserk it would be over by now....but let's be honest he can't draw like Miura either. The plot would definitely be finished five years ago.
If Togashi wrote Hajime no Ippo not only would the story have ended Ippo would be the world champ with a broken neck.
If Togashi wrote Air Gear the ending would of made more fucking sense.
If Togashi wrote Beelzebub it would be ten times more serious...all the time.
If Togashi wrote Battle Royale everyone would die no survivors.
If Togashi wrote Kekkaishi their would be a time skip and the main character would truly become a epic bad ass youkai killing machine.

I could go on all day..but you get the picture.
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Togashi wrote Fairy Tail, then Natsu would actually try and search for his dragon. :derp
 

duerlin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tower of God. He needs to writes Tower of God. Thousand characters would die more quick, but I think it would more and less the same :O
At least more situations would be solved with the good old ultraviolence
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I wonder what would have changed if Togashi wrote Psyren, probably not a lot but a story like that would fit him.
 

joshua019

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
best part!!!!
If Togashi wrote Bleach, oh wait he already did, it's called YuYu Hakusho.

if he wrote bleach, there would be no shinkai(super saiyan) bankai (super saiyan 2) & hyperbolic time chamber.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

If Togashi wrote Fairy Tail, then Natsu would actually try and search for his dragon. :derp
if he wrote fairy tail every characters are like gildartz they only get back to the guild to get work and arcs will be longer
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If Togashi would write Fairy Tails, Dragons would suck.
I know, I know, biased. But I just love Mashima's Dragons and Togashi's ones are quite disappointing :P

If Togashi worte Bleach, the Bankai system would have more sense, the powerups wouldn't just happen and Ichigo wouldn't be the one who win all the battles. Aizen would probably be less stupid.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
If Togashi wrote Assassination Classroom, Koro-sensei will not hesitate on destroying Earth.
If Togashi wrote Takamagahara, Origination of the powers would not be that stupid.
If Togashi wrote Gantz, Well...Yeah imagine how many people will be dead by now and how many points will be the requirement to revive one.
If Togashi wrote Death Note, it will not be a NOTEBOOK but something more appealing and there will be more SHINIGAMI offers with conditions
 
Last edited:

powil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
If Togashi wrote Sailormoon his wife might get angry.
 
Top