Discussion If you could bring back one thing from Japan????

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Lol Tim Edgren,

I thought of bringing a Japanese BF, but definitely not a sissy one. There should be some decent ones..
(not kidnapping, but not-so-gently dragging him with me)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, for me is will be Miso Ramen, i have tasted it once, and it was amazing. I tried to reproduce it many times, but failed miserably each time.
 

Grimory

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
souveneirs/figurines hahaha
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alot of ****** DVD's , well one thing hmmmm I guess one DVD then lol
<-----What a Perv.lol
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahaha it was really hard, but the super precious thing that I brought from japan (other than a yukata and obi) was a 1:50 Asuka Langley in bunny costume figurine :wtf
 
Top