- Joined
- Mar 19, 2009
- Messages
- 887
- Reaction score
- 551
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
During this tournament, I've noticed that a lot of characters are "incomplete". I got to thinking, if character "A" had some of the skills of character "B" they would be unbeatable. This actually happened a lot.
Here are some of mine:
Tsunade and Onoki:
Take Tsunade's ridiculous strength and durability, then combine it with flight and the Dust Element...do I really need to say anymore.
Kakashi and Guy:
Kakashi no longer has his physical limitations
That's just a couple outside of the obvious god-like combinations.
Got any epic combinations of your own?
Here are some of mine:
Tsunade and Onoki:
Take Tsunade's ridiculous strength and durability, then combine it with flight and the Dust Element...do I really need to say anymore.
Kakashi and Guy:
Kakashi no longer has his physical limitations
That's just a couple outside of the obvious god-like combinations.
Got any epic combinations of your own?