IF you guys don't mind checking out my song

haarisa

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I hope all is well. I have been posting here for a while (not as much or as long as some, and mostly in the Bleach and Naruto area... hey! I'm a fan of Shounen Jump manga!). We just recently released our new crossover music video, titled "Remember Me". It features Kastro from Tupac's Outlawz, New Dynasty ENT artists Haroon Rashid and myself (I go by the alias of HaachieBeatz in the music industry), Mikial from 8 Eggs Entertainment, and Amaar from Greenskye Entertainment! If you guys get a chance, please take a look at it and comment in the video if you can! Thanks and love!

HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYn7jvcqsE
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks for sharing mister.

I'll make sure to spread it where I can.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hai, you seem like a cool guy so I'd like to personally hand out an invitation to the Hangout Thread. -link- :^_^
 
Top