Im looking for a manhwa

Rinea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
21
Country
Australia
I read this manhwa a really long time ago, so there might be some mistakes in my description. The MC is a pianist, and he reads a book related to music, I think, but then he falls asleep. When he wakes up, he’s in the past, in the author’s (ML) house (or mansion? It was quite big). Some things happen, and then they both beg the author’s father to let the MC stay. The MC tells him that he can improve his son’s piano skills. They manage to convince ML’s father. More things happen, and then they run away from the mansion to a place far away. I think it was some kind of restaurant? The owner lets them stay as long as they agree to work there. Then the "one bed" trope happens, and they start to grow feelings... and that’s the last thing I remember
 
Top