I'm new here.

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm new here.

To me 599 was okay ending to me but 700 isn't my ending cause it was so rushed.

So I'm going make a NaruSaku Altranate Ending 700.
 

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess no one likes me. Since No one say Welcome.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Hi there!

I have just seen your post.

Welcome to mangahelpers! I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

Hmmm.. as your username implies - it seems like you are a Naruto manga fan. I too read the manga, as well as others like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. Perhaps try browsing the different sub-forums and see what you like to talk about or discuss.

Hope to see you around. :^_^
 

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi there!

I have just seen your post.

Welcome to mangahelpers! I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

Hmmm.. as your username implies - it seems like you are a Naruto manga fan. I too read the manga, as well as others like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. Perhaps try browsing the different sub-forums and see what you like to talk about or discuss.

Hope to see you around. :^_^
Thanks for the Welcome.

I might be one of the few NaruSaku fan that actually like 699 but I'm with them when comes to 700 Chapter.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Thanks for the Welcome.

I might be one of the few NaruSaku fan that actually like 699 but I'm with them when comes to 700 Chapter.
I guess it was how the author would like the ending to be. But then, the series is over now. If fans are still interested, we can wait for the incoming spinoffs and the movie which will be coming in Dec. Hopefully we can get the translated version soon after it is aired in Japan. I'm actually looking forward to them. :^_^

Hmm.. what manga or anime do you read or watch, NaruSaku8?
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome NaruSaku8 :)

MH is a great community ull love it :)
 

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess it was how the author would like the ending to be. But then, the series is over now. If fans are still interested, we can wait for the incoming spinoffs and the movie which will be coming in Dec. Hopefully we can get the translated version soon after it is aired in Japan. I'm actually looking forward to them. :^_^

Hmm.. what manga or anime do you read or watch, NaruSaku8?
Welcome NaruSaku8 :)

MH is a great community ull love it :)

Thanks.

To me the Sasuke and Sakura forehead scene in 699 reminds me of Tsunade kissing Naruto's forehead scene.

I used to watch via by Youtube.com One Piece.

I watched Thundercats, X-Men, Spiderman and Batman series. I also like Danny Phantom.

I want to start the NaruSaku 700 spin off.
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
On your likes there i would recommend that u watch Hunter X Hunter. Its similar to Naruto but darker and slightly more graphic but the story is intense.
 

Marquesa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
75
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus. :^_^
 

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus. :^_^
Thanks.
 

Shojin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
435
Reaction score
319
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to MH!!

Enjoy your stay! :D
 

xallisto

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
556
Reaction score
74
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus. :^_^
lol yes uf u doi pick up hunter hiatus's are something u gonna have to learn to deal with. :)
 

NaruSaku8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Does any one want to help me to create a new MANGA?

I just need an Editor and a few Artists. PM me please.
 
Top