- Joined
- Dec 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello,
I'm the head proofreader and "Resident Pervert and Old Fart" at Death Toll Scans where the Admins usually keep me locked up in the lowest sub-level of the DT dungeons. (I'm in the last cell on the left!)
Come visit me there, sometime. Also, if you check out our forum at deathtollscans.com, you might want to check out the topics: Pervy's Music, Pervy's Jokes, Karma Points, or Pervy's Family Jewels of Wisdom.
I do like to have fun when I'm not proofing the latest translations!
Just finished proofing a TL from PROzess from here in a joint that we are doing with him.
I'm the head proofreader and "Resident Pervert and Old Fart" at Death Toll Scans where the Admins usually keep me locked up in the lowest sub-level of the DT dungeons. (I'm in the last cell on the left!)
Come visit me there, sometime. Also, if you check out our forum at deathtollscans.com, you might want to check out the topics: Pervy's Music, Pervy's Jokes, Karma Points, or Pervy's Family Jewels of Wisdom.
I do like to have fun when I'm not proofing the latest translations!
Just finished proofing a TL from PROzess from here in a joint that we are doing with him.
