Impending Doom of E.N.

Lakka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hi, this is a moody piece, tried to keep it simple with mostly just silhouettes and symbols... not manga art per se, but one piece is the theme.

 

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's awesome. I wonder why you did not draw Whitebeard's coat in white though : it reminds me Roger.
 

Lakka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
29
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's awesome. I wonder why you did not draw Whitebeard's coat in white though : it reminds me Roger.
Thanks, yes the coat might be better white.. I just took the easy way and made it a dirty red so it wont pop out much and wont need much work, and lets the moustache pop out a bit more!

But indeed, white coat might of been best, I have a bad habit of not making things like in the manga, but it feels more free like that :)
 

Chopperman

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
404
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice color composition. looks mystic and minatory. red coat is better, underlines the situation.

realy nice :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting choice of colours. I like the background pattern a lot.

White coat would've made it even more awesome. Keep it up! :)
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice job.
 
Top