- Joined
- Apr 29, 2008
- Messages
- 769
- Reaction score
- 434
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think you could improve a bit the subscriptions. For example, allowing to select more than one language or allowing to select a language for every thing subscribed (trans and scans; not raws, of course).
I'll explain my case: I'm a translator and typesetter for a Spanish Edited Manga group, and we overwork our translators
So we want to subscribe to English and Spanish translations, and to English Edited Mangas; but not to other language releases or to other Spanish Edited Mangas. But currently we can't, we have to subscribe to all the languages.
So, could you improve it? Thanks in advance.
I'll explain my case: I'm a translator and typesetter for a Spanish Edited Manga group, and we overwork our translators
So we want to subscribe to English and Spanish translations, and to English Edited Mangas; but not to other language releases or to other Spanish Edited Mangas. But currently we can't, we have to subscribe to all the languages.So, could you improve it? Thanks in advance.