- Joined
- Dec 27, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi guys,
I want to make a canvas of this pic:
The problem is obvious, i need a much better quality that cant be found on the web.
I have some ideas but its better to consult i presume, would it work if i get the episode from which this photo was taken in good quality and print-screen? or how should i do it?
thx!
I want to make a canvas of this pic:
The problem is obvious, i need a much better quality that cant be found on the web.
I have some ideas but its better to consult i presume, would it work if i get the episode from which this photo was taken in good quality and print-screen? or how should i do it?
thx!