- Joined
- Jul 2, 2011
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So I'm Cypress, but you can call me Riiko if you want. I was born and raised in the Bay Area of California, and I am seventeen years-old going into my senior year in high school. Although, because I go to an early college high school, I don't take high classes anymore, but classes at the community college my school is located in. I am very serious about school! I obviously like anime and manga and all that good stuff, so I'm excited to join MH. I'm just a hoping some groups are looking for a translator x__x;. I have been learning Japanese for five years now, and I am currently tutoring and TAing a third and fourth-year Japanese class. If you all ever need some help in Japanese, feel free to PM me!
Anyway, I love animals, and I work as a kennel technician (a fancy name for an assistant) at a veterinary clinic. I'll confess that I'm a bit of a health freak too. I love cooking, working out, yoga, and hiking. I'm also a vegetarian and trying-to-be-but-failing vegan. However, please don't think that I'm dogmatic and want to shove my morals down your throat, because I really don't care what you eat XD! As long as you understand what you put into yourself, who am I to dictate :3?
As for music, I love pretty much anything: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English, I listen to all of that. I want to learn Korean one day, and I am about to enroll in a Chinese class this semester
! So excited!
Anyway, I love animals, and I work as a kennel technician (a fancy name for an assistant) at a veterinary clinic. I'll confess that I'm a bit of a health freak too. I love cooking, working out, yoga, and hiking. I'm also a vegetarian and trying-to-be-but-failing vegan. However, please don't think that I'm dogmatic and want to shove my morals down your throat, because I really don't care what you eat XD! As long as you understand what you put into yourself, who am I to dictate :3?
As for music, I love pretty much anything: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, English, I listen to all of that. I want to learn Korean one day, and I am about to enroll in a Chinese class this semester
! So excited!








My mom made me go to a Chinese course before, but it failed. XD For Japanese and Korean, I only know some because of watching anime and drama. ^^' From those three languages, which one do you like the most? And what other languages do you want to learn? ^^