Feedback Inquiries? Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Zenith , dont kick my ass. Spare me!!!! I promise to be nice!!!!! :wtf
 

Ifuritas-fan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Okay, a quick inquiry.

What's the word on when NF will be back up?

Just curious, I mean if they were restoring from backups, it shouldn't take more than a few hours. If however the whole forum is totally gone, and they're having to recreate the whole thing, I'd think that the Admins could post a redirect on the site to give some sort of information... maybe a redirect to Mangaherlpers.com so that some of the users might migrate here temporarily.

Just a thought.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Mangahelpers will only be useful to those who read the manga. Not all the members of NF are manga readers, so redirecting it here can't be done. Otherwise they'd get spoiled. xD

As to when NF will be back, no one knows, and only Tazmo does. The forum did not just go down, it was hacked pretty badly. So fixing it up will take very long.

NN's predicted two days.

And no, I can't live to that. We'll just have to hope everything's all right back there. xD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
And if u want a place to spam with fellow Nfer, there's a forum that Dyro make. Here's the link.

http://mokutonshichuuk.kazorum.com/

Go there and spam if u have an urge to spam. :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
xD That forum is the shiznit. I <3 it xD
 

dakota

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i just wanted to ask (cuz i cant find anywhere i should ask but here) how/when/if there is a way to get naruto manga chapters 270 all the way to whats new? i cant seem to find um anywhere so thought i would ask :)
 

Meijin no Kori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
There's a problem with displaying images over a certain size (at least with the Symplicity theme). Click here to see a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Pehaps expanding the forum walls like so could help fix this problem?
 

murai

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Are Zarosaki's releases here? I could've sworn they were but now I can't find them.

Edit: found 254, but 255 has been out for a day or two now and is not here at Mangahelpers.
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Erm..yeah i guess they forgot to post their releases here. But you can always get them directly from shannaro.com.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Meijin no Kori said:
There's a problem with displaying images over a certain size (at least with the Symplicity theme). Click here to see a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Pehaps expanding the forum walls like so could help fix this problem?
Actually, u can scroll down and to left and right with the symplicity theme, am I right? Well, stretching the wall can indeed solve the problem, but they are the places for the ads to be placed. If we stretch the wall, where will be the ads?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Meijin no Kori said:
There's a problem with displaying images over a certain size (at least with the Symplicity theme). Click here to see a screenshot of what I'm talking about.
Pehaps expanding the forum walls like so could help fix this problem?
Hmm try firefox and let me know what it does for you. For me, if the middle area is too big there will be a scroll thing that appears.
(ps, use the link that I have my site to get firefox if you haven't already gotten it already ;) )
 

Meijin no Kori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
eileenting88 said:
Actually, u can scroll down and to left and right with the symplicity theme, am I right? Well, stretching the wall can indeed solve the problem, but they are the places for the ads to be placed. If we stretch the wall, where will be the ads?
There used to be scrollbars in IE. However, now there aren't.
And thanks for the suggestion, njt! It works just fine in FireFox. And yeah, I did already have it. I usually only use it when I'm browsing multiple sites at one time though and when I caught that problem, I was only browsing this one. But anyways, I'm glad it's just an IE problem.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Why not make an ad for MH so NF ppls can join too?
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
an ad? how so?
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Beats me. I never made a pop-up. Just giving ideas :)
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Pop-ups get on my nervers (as well as other peoples' nerves, or so I'm told), hence the pop-up blockers, so if an ad is to be put, why not make it a nice ad. Kind of like the ads already on NF (not the forums) or like the ads here. Just a thought :tem
 

murai

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
does mangahelpers host only the indie scans for direct download? or will you be hosting the group Edited Mangas later?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
we will host all Edited Mangas unless they have they're own personal server for people to download. But we do list them out in the special Raw/Translation/Edited Manga thread weekly.
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Anax said:
Pop-ups get on my nervers (as well as other peoples' nerves, or so I'm told), hence the pop-up blockers, so if an ad is to be put, why not make it a nice ad. Kind of like the ads already on NF (not the forums) or like the ads here. Just a thought :tem
Yaaah, maybe like that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top