- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx
That sounds great!
That sounds great!


really? what asholes*Helps The Pirate in killing his bosses*
Don't worry, someday you'll get a reward for your hard work (probably)
Although, I do not wish for you what happened to my Dad, he worked 20 years in a bank, and those MOTHERFU**ERS fired him!
DIE PIGS!![]()

18? whoa, congrats, hope ya get drunker than i did when i turned 20Talking about b-days my 18th birthday is tomorrow. Since im gonna have a big ass party tomorrow. We can have a party here on the boards on wendsday...I'll be on in the afternoon on my thread and we'll party. I wont be on in the morning since i'll probably have a hangover in class.

Oh, trust me I got big plans for tomorrow. I dont think ill be able to think straight until 5 in the afternoon on Wednesday.18? whoa, congrats, hope ya get drunker than i did when i turned 20![]()
Yeah...really? what asholes![]()















