Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Oh really? good :nod
:wall

yeah -_-;
better be bored than banned, ne? :amuse
whats the use in living bein allowed on mh if one doesnt enjoy life mh to its fullest?

Hell yeah! :hi5
ill accompany you, we can drink saké n then ramm some japanese animal with a toyota :D
Oh yeah i forgot to mention my dad went to high school with him for a year. Said he smoked alot of weed and played in a band.
Anyway Depp bought the rights to a long way down have you ever heard of it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Long_Way_Down
Supposebly was a great book.
cool, have to keep my eyes open for that movie
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

He was'nt around when i grew up so im not close to him.
That sucks... :hug

:p

whats the use in living bein allowed on mh if one doesnt enjoy life mh to its fullest?
I think I'll just enjoy mh the way I do now :p

ill accompany you, we can drink saké n then ramm some japanese animal with a toyota :D
Hey, my grandma is driving a toyota! :nuts
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Geez, everytime i visit this thread, there is like a page of posts to read and foxy has a new sig >_>

So what is this about toyotas?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Geez, everytime i visit this thread, there is like a page of posts to read and foxy has a new sig >_>

So what is this about toyotas?
you know how me and foxman was gon ramm mooses witha volvo? well we're expanding to japan so we'll need a toyota, mitsubishi or mazda and sake and some japanese animal.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Okay im starting to understand....basically your going to steal foxys nans toyota:oh, get drunk on sake, pick up some girls, lose your virginty:oh and then try and run over this little guy

cute little Japanese bunny-chan :wtf

.....intresting plan:amuse
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

nah not really, we gon borrow the toyota, ramm some japanese animal equivalent to that of a moose in size and non-cuteness :noworry
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

awesome! think we can borrow it? :nuts
Better! We can steal it! :nuts

:XD

Geez, everytime i visit this thread, there is like a page of posts to read and foxy has a new sig >_>
So... do you like my new sig? :amuse

So what is this about toyotas?
you know how me and foxman was gon ramm mooses witha volvo? well we're expanding to japan so we'll need a toyota, mitsubishi or mazda and sake and some japanese animal.
Mitsubishi Lancer! Dragons! Chaos! :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

I'm a dude dammit! :yelling
yeah yeah.. :oh :XD


GrayFoxx said:
nope, my Mom would rather kill me, I already have trouble because of skipping school too much, my geography teacher hates me, and she tortures me with some stupid questions all the time, that's why my gradesare not good, damn that B**** :rant
i'm not the only nerd!!! :p






grayfoxx said:
Well, at least I don't think your weird :amuse
:hug thank you!



grayfox said:
Yup, I do! :amuse I changed them because I found a cool pic and I just love to play with photoshop :tem
really? i liked the previous one :3 what show was that from....? *or manga... or game... :sweat*


grayfox said:
btw. I'm a member of an FC called "Poland is not in Russia" at Naruto Forums and someone posted a funny pic, I thought I'll share it with you guys, it's just... :rofl


but sadly I think it is true in most cases :s
haha! that's so truee :XD

yeah! he even has a pornmovie with sola aoi! :yelling

:XD
yaoi? :p

@ lilium Like imperium said I think he only did a few one shots. They do look similar though.
maybe their related :o ! likr you know the naruto mangaka and 666stan mangaka... :oh
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

yeah yeah.. :oh :XD
-_-;

i'm not the only nerd!!! :p
Well... it's nothing to be happy about :p

:hug thank you!
No problem :hug

really? i liked the previous one :3 what show was that from....? *or manga... or game... :sweat*
I don't think it was a manga, and definitely not a game, I just liked the pic :p

haha! that's so truee :XD
Yeah... that's sad... -_-;

Noes! :yelling
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Yeah I think my World History teacher hates on me beacuse I sleep all the time but yet I have the Highest grade in the class!
Hey Fox I couldnt help but notice that i dont think i said one of the things i was quoted for.
And your not weird lilium.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Hey Fox I couldnt help but notice that i dont think i said one of the things i was quoted for.
Mmm...? What do you mean? :headscratch
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses



Mmm...? What do you mean? :headscratch
The one about living life and MH. I never said that
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: GrayFoxx reveals the truth about Shadow Moses

Oh, I see, I messed up your quote with Pirates quote :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

-_-;
Well... it's nothing to be happy about :p
really? :XD


foxxy said:
I don't think it was a manga, and definitely not a game, I just liked the pic :p
then what was it... :oh



foxxy-chan said:
Yeah... that's sad... -_-;
yeah. but its still funny!


foxy~chwan said:
don't deny it... :D i know you and bax share the same collection of yaoi manga :p
Yeah I think my World History teacher hates on me beacuse I sleep all the time but yet I have the Highest grade in the class!
i have a classmate like that... teachers don't tend to like 'em.... :oh
giddy said:
And your not weird lilium.
aww! thank you too :hug
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

A new page and a new sig....you are starting to change your siggies almost as much as i change my avys....:oh

iThePirate said:
haha we're gonna be banned from japan, think of the headlines
I can already imagine -_-;

lily said:
don't deny it... :Di know you and bax share the same collection of yaoi manga :p
Bax and foxy have a yaoi collection :oh

lily said:
aww! thank you too :hug
It doesnt matter nee-chan, we have already corrupted you:oh you are one of us, therefore as weird as they come:kukuku
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Whats up everybody. Whats up GrayyFoxx.
Who was your day?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

A new page and a new sig....you are starting to change your siggies almost as much as i change my avys....:oh
yeah you change it everyday foxxy... :oh


impy~chwuuan said:
Bax and foxy have a yaoi collection :oh
i dunno... :p


impy~chwaan said:
It doesnt matter nee-chan, we have already corrupted you:oh you are one of us, therefore as weird as they come:kukuku
-_-; how come you call me nee-chan .... your older than me... :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Fairy Tale of Foxxy's Precious Stone

Foxy, where are you!!!. Not posting in your own thread:yelling

-_-; how come you call me nee-chan .... your older than me... :oh
Im not older than you, we are the same age:amuse. But i decided you are more mature thats why i call you nee-chan <3
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top