Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Foxxy!!! :glomp
Nice to see you still alive!! hahahaha. Who are you making sushi for?
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

sushi? did you add vodka instead of sake? :nuts

hey welcome back to the online world....:D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Oh shit! It's the Queen! It's good to see you again! :glomp

Nice to see you still alive!! hahahaha. Who are you making sushi for?
Indeed I am alive, and it's nice to see you still remember me :amuse

I made the sushi for myself :p

sushi? did you add vodka instead of sake? :nuts
I had neither :p I don't like to drink alone, maybe except beer :amuse

hey welcome back to the online world....:D
Thanks, it's good to be back :dance
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oi when was it you was goin to a job interview?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread



Look at them eye's. He's english, you know :D

Look on the bright side of life, at least you got more points than greece.
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

maybe a little late but here I am again :p

oi when was it you was goin to a job interview?
forget about it, I'm still lookin for a job.



Look at them eye's. He's english, you know :D

Look on the bright side of life, at least you got more points than greece.
here's what I think of that

 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

oi when are we gon boost ya to celebrity? :nuts
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

how many posts is that again? 2500?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

aye, ill prolly have some time soon enough sinceim thinkin of quitting my job, oh btw, bought myself a X360 :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

why are you quiting? And do you need a reference from them? If you dont...give them your "farewells" XDDD

here's what I think of that

Dude your getting better at photoshop. Maybe one day you'll be as good as me :nuts (btw, did you see my ultra cool sig i made?)

;)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

if i quit now i wont get a good refernce since they think i want to stay till sept./oct. but hey, the owners treat me like shit so i honestly dont give a fuck, but damn i went through bout 1400 job ads and im like qualified for 4 of em >_>;;
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

hey! ur finally back! :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

you bastard.

be online on msn some atleast für fucks sake!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

All I can say is I'm sorry :scry

I'll try to be on more now but I have school so it might be difficult for me. Well at least I have to go to school only 3 days a week so that gives me more free time than I had last year :)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

dude i hate mirc, seriously, fuck. damnit i have relearn everything fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

oh well..

lucky for me i have 24 bottles of lapin kulta by my side :woo

3 days of school a week...

bastard...

fuck mirc to hell...

geh..
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

ouch... my head hurts. I think I got a bit too drunk last night.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

well the 24 bottles are gon now, and you cant get too drunk..

holla at ya dawg!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

dude, you oughta send me some snus. I went out early this morning to search for it and I couldn't find it anywhere. I ended up buying two packs of snuff :p
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

check this site out gothiatek for info on snus
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

edit: So I made this post where I explained my absence (kinda) but I changed it since you don't really have to know everything about my personal life. Anyway, the point of it was that I'm back yet again, hopefully this time I will actually hold true to these words.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top